In this article, we’ll show you how to watch UFC Fight Night: Smith vs Teixeira live when you’re outside the US and cannot access the geo-blocked ESPN+ stream.
How to watch UFC Fight Night outside the US
The only way to stream UFC Fight Night online is over ESPN+, which is geo-blocked outside the US.
Fortunately, there’s a way to watch the event even if you’re outside the country on Fight Night Saturday. Below you will find instructions on how to do just that.
Streaming UFC Fight Night on ESPN+ outside the US
The price of the ESPN+ subscription is $4.99/month, with UFC Fight Night events included in the cost. Those who are only interested in one particular event will be happy to know they can cancel the subscription any time (if they haven’t subscribed before).
ESPN+ is geo-blocked. This means that MMA fans outside the US won’t be able to stream UFC Fight Night
This is where a VPN comes in handy. It will allow you to change your virtual location to the US, purchase ESPN+, and stream UFC live.
Which VPN is the best for streaming UFC Fight Night outside the US?
- Excellent security
- Great server list
- Awesome for Netflix
- Good for torrenting
- Very easy to use
- Affordable prices
A guide for streaming UFC Fight Night on ESPN+ with a VPN
- Choose your VPN. Don’t forget that your connection speed will be slower with a VPN. For HD quality streaming, at least 5 Mbps is required.
- Visit the VPN’s website and subscribe. Check whether you’re eligible for the money-back guarantee. Alternatively, choose a VPN with a free trial.
- Download the VPN client. Most can be installed on multiple devices. Your ability to run them simultaneously depends on the VPN’s device limit.
- Install and launch your VPN client. Log in. If it says that your password or username is incorrect, check whether there are different passwords for the VPN and the website.
- Choose your server. It should be in the US because ESPN+ is not available anywhere else.
- Visit the ESPN+ website and buy the subscription.
- Wait until the event starts. Connect to a VPN server in the US and enjoy the show.
How to watch UFC Fight Night for free on Kodi
You can watch UFC Fight Night for free on Kodi with the right add-on. Here are some of the best ones:
- Planet MMA
- Joker Sports
First, you need to enable “Unknown sources”:
- On the Kodi Home screen, click on the Settings icon
- On the System Menu, select System settings
- Scroll down to Add-ons and then turn on Unknown sources. A warning box will pop up after checking the button. Click Yes to turn it on.
Remember the risks of using Kodi third-party add-ons and get a decent VPN to protect yourself and dodge ISP throttling and geo-blocking. We recommend NordVPN or any other service that we have rated as one of the best VPNs for Kodi.
How to stream UFC Fight Night for free on FireTV & FireStick
The best way to watch UFC Fight Night on FireTV or FireStick is by installing Kodi on it. Then you should be able to install SportsDevil or other add-on mentioned above and watch UFC Fight Night for free. In this case, using a VPN is highly recommended to protect your privacy.
Unfortunately, not all VPNs have a native FireTV or FireStick app. Therefore, its installation depends on the VPN provider that you’ve chosen. Since we recommend NordVPN to watch UFC Fight Night live online, here are the detailed instructions on how to add a VPN on FireTV or FireStick:
UFC Fight Night and PPV schedule
Here’s the upcoming UFC Fight Night schedule (including PPV events):
- UFC 249 Fergusson vs Gaethje, May 9, 10:00 pm ET – how to watch Fergusson vs Gaethje live
- UFC Fight Night: Smith vs Teixeira, May 13, 9:00 pm ET
- UFC Fight Night: Overeem vs Harris, May 16, 9:00 pm ET
The date and time of each event on the UFC Fight Night schedule are subject to change, including the main and preliminary cards.