Last update: 08.19.2019
Kodi is the go-to media player for all cord-cutters and any other person interested in streaming. The open-source media player has become quite popular due to its excellent interface and the fact that it supports more than a thousand Kodi add-ons that you can use for streaming. With the right Kodi add-ons, you can stream movies, TV shows, live sports, live TV, and literally any other kind of media for free and in HD.
However, installing one add-on after the other can be quite tiresome, and that’s why many people turn to Kodi builds. A Kodi build is a pre-configured Kodi file that offers you a “one-click” option of installing the best official and third-party Kodi add-ons.
By installing a build, you save yourself a lot of time that you would have used searching, selecting, and installing various add-ons. A build also offers more than just add-ons as it improves the Kodi interface, making it more attractive and easier to use.
No Limits Magic Build
The Kodi No Limits Magic Build has been receiving a lot of praise from Kodi users due to its superb interface and tons of capabilities. The build features the Aeon Nox 5: Silvo Skin which presents a futuristic appearance.
Apart from that, No Limits Magic Build comes with many great add-ons that will let you stream virtually anything.
Caution: stream safely
The No Limits Build is an excellent addition to your Kodi, but you need to be very careful while using it (or any other Kodi build for that matter). This is because the build comes with third-party Kodi add-ons that provide access to pirated content.
Illegal streaming of copyrighted content is against the law, and the 2017 Digital Act in the UK even threatens users with 10 years behind bars. Though the war on illegal streaming using Kodi has been more focused on sellers of pre-loaded Kodi boxes, thousands of Kodi users have also received DMCA notices and warning letters.
Always use a VPN
Remember that your ISP can always see your online activities, including the websites you visit, resources you access, files you stream, download, etc. To avoid exposing yourself to the ISP and other copyright agencies, you need to use a Virtual Private Network or VPN in short.
A VPN encrypts your traffic and then forwards it a remote server of your choice. Thanks to this encryption, your ISP can’t make sense of your data as all they see is some garbled mess. Further, your new server spoofs your IP address and gives you a new one. The servers you stream from or any other monitoring eyes will now see your fake IP address rather than the real one, and this will provide you with important anonymity.
A VPN is, however, not only necessary for privacy and security. Here are other reasons why you need a VPN for Kodi:
- Evade geo-restrictions. Some streams you’ll get on Kodi are usually restricted to certain locations, meaning that you won’t be able to watch them if you are not in that region. A VPN can easily solve this as it gives you the option of virtually changing your location.
- Avoid ISP blocking and throttling. In a bid to fight illegal streaming (especially for sports and live TV), ISPs are instructed to block certain streams, and so various links may not work without a VPN. Further, ISPs can also throttle your connection when you stream illegally or consume a lot of bandwidth, but you won’t have to worry about that with a VPN.
For more choices, check out our list of the best VPNs for Kodi available right now.
How to install the Kodi No Limits Magic build
Installing the No Limits Magic Build is can be done in a few minutes.
Enabling “Unknown sources”
By default, Kodi doesn’t allow you to install anything from third-party sources. However, this can be overwritten by enabling unknown sources. This procedure is only required if you haven’t done it before.
- On the Kodi Home screen, click on the Settings icon
- On the System Menu, select System settings
- Scroll down to Add-ons and then turn on Unknown sources. A warning box will pop up after checking the button. Click Yes to turn it on.
Kodi will now allow the installation of third-party add-ons and repositories.
Adding the build repository
- Go back to the Kodi Home screen and click on the Settings icon
- Select the File manager option
- Click on Add source and select none
- On the panel that opens, type (or copy-paste) the URL http://nolimitsbuilds.com/kodi/. Double check everything to make sure it’s the way it should be, and then click OK
- Select the box below that and enter a name for the media source. Type “No Limits” or any other name you would prefer to identify the source as, and then click OK. Note that the name you type will be used in the subsequent installation steps.
Installing the Repository
- Return to the Kodi home screen and click on Add-ons
- Select the small icon that has the image of an open box at the top left side
- Now, select Install from zip file
- The repository you added will show up here under the name you typed. In our case, it’s “No Limits.” Click on it
- On the options that come up, select plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip
- Wait for the repository to install. You will get a notification when it completes
Installing No Limits using the Build Wizard
- Now, return to the main menu
- Click Add-ons and then select Program add-ons. The No limits Wizard addon should be there. Click on it
- You’ll get a total of 6 servers to choose a No Limit build from. Select any that you prefer
- The build will start downloading, and then it will extract the files. When all this is complete, the Kodi application will shut down. In case you encounter any problems during the process, go back and try a different server.
- After installation, you can then restart Kodi. The No limits Magic Build you selected should be installed on your Kodi. It is advisable to allow some time after you restart Kodi so that the add-ons can update in the background.
And that’s it – you can now enjoy your new Kodi build! Just remember always to use a VPN before you can stream anything.
In case you wish to uninstall the Kodi No Limits build, you can go to Tools and click on Fresh start.