VPNs have been a secret weapon of skilled gamers for a long time now. However, all of them come with a significant disadvantage. Even though they let you circumvent blocked accounts, gain access to new features and more, they’re not the best tools for online gaming. That’s because they produce noticeable delays and latency, ruining your gameplay experience when it matters the most.
Well, you should know that not all VPNs are bad. In fact, there are specialized tools whose primary mission is to let you plan online games the way you’ve never played them before. And you guessed it – Kill Ping is one of those services.
So, does Kill Ping really work? What kind of performance you can expect? We’re going to answer all those questions and more, so welcome to our hands-on Kill Ping review.
What is Kill Ping, in the first place?
Many would say that Kill Ping is actually a VPN service, but that’s not entirely true. This is a specialized piece of software that’s built for gamers, from the ground up. It works by connecting you to the nearest server (which is why people associate it with VPNs), providing much better performance that you’d typically get.
The company behind Kill Ping is called GZ Systems, and it’s based in Hong Kong. According to their mission statement, this company is run by avid gamers, and their primary goal is to eliminate ping spikes and minimize latency and other delay-related gaming problems.
All of this is done via highly optimized servers. When it comes to conventional VPNs and proxies, those servers are designed to encrypt and scramble your web data – to make you anonymous online. However, Kill Ping brings servers that are optimized for fast web traffic flow, which results in unparalleled performance.
So, you must be wondering what kind of performance and features you can expect? Well, keep on reading our Kill Ping review and find out!
What Can You Expect from Kill Ping?
In this segment of our Kill Ping review, we’ll focus on the most prominent features of this service. So, without any delay, let’s check out what to expect:
- Sizeable server network: you will get unlimited access to over 100 servers, spread across 30 countries. Kill Ping detects your physical location and connects you to an optimal server by calculating ping, speed, and other factors. Of course, you can also take the matter into your own hands and connect to a server of your choice.
- Reduce lag by up to 60%: the company states that you can reduce lag in supported games by up to 60%. This is something that can make a huge difference in your favorite MMOs and FPSs by letting you become more responsive and quicker to act.
- Unlimited server switching: after subscribing to Kill Ping, you can freely jump from one server to another in a matter of seconds. There are no bandwidth or data limitations, whatsoever.
- Capable adblocker: among numerous techniques that Kill Ping uses, it prevents digital ads, which in turn makes your web connection faster and more stable.
- Windows support: you should also know that Kill Ping is available on Windows only. However, this isn’t such a bad deal considering that Windows is the most capable gaming platform. The presence of Kill Ping is here to prove that claim.
Which games does Kill Ping support?
As you can tell, Kill Ping is dedicated to online multiplayer games. And supporting many of today’s popular titles is not an easy task, considering that online games are among today’s most popular titles. However, Kill Ping does not disappoint.
Among the supported games, you’ll find Fortnite, ARK: Survival Evolved, FIFA 18 (and 17), PUBG, Rocket League, Overwatch, Battleborn, Dota 2, CS:GO, World of Warcraft, Tera Online, Team Fortress 2, H1Z1, and plenty more.
It’s also important to note that Kill Ping adds new games every couple of months. This service has been on the market for a few years now, and it proved its dedication to supporting the latest and trending games. You can also send your own requests to the service’s team if there’s a game you’d like to see supported in the future.
Does Kill Ping work?
If you don’t trust us, you should know that numerous user testimonies on the web provide a glimpse into how well this service works. Thousands of users have noted that their ping has been dramatically reduced, producing more enjoyable gameplay.
That said, when checking out what others think, we advise you to be cautious about what you read. We don’t have to tell you that today’s gaming world is highly competitive, with plenty of false information floating around the web. And since Kill Ping can be every gamer’s best ally, many want to keep this service a secret.
Our advice is to rely on independent sources. This is where you’ll find some concrete numbers, saying that their ping has been reduced from 300ms and 200ms to around 120-140ms. You can also check out Kill Ping’s social profiles, where you’ll see that this service exists from 2014. Therefore, they must have been doing something right.
Similar to how VPN services bring their pricing plans, Kill Ping also offers a series of subscription models. To make it easier for you to see how much you need to pay, we’re going to take an in-depth look at Kill Ping’s subscription plans.
- 1-month plan: this is the ‘basic’ plan where you’re charged every single month. You will get to pay $9.99 per month, which grants you access to everything that Kill Ping offers.
- 6-month plan: if you decide to sign up six months in advance, you’ll pay $35.99 – which comes down to $5.99 per month.
- 12-month plan: finally, the most affordable plan of Kill Ping (in the long run), is the company’s 12-month plan, priced at $39.99. However, if you decide to go with this one, you’ll get one additional full year, free of charge. In other words, you’ll get to buy Kill Ping for only $1.16 per month and use it for 24 months.
As you can see, Kill Ping brings three subscription plans. The only difference between those is their price. If you’re willing to go for any of the long-term plans, you’ll get to save quite a bit. The best thing is that you don’t have anything to lose, as this service comes with a 15-day money-back guarantee.
So – is Kill Ping legit?
With everything we said so far in our Kill Ping review, we’re sure you’re feeling pretty excited. However, the final question is whether Kill ping is legit? And how can you know this before you buy?
Well, there’s plenty to like about Kill Ping concerning its credibility. It’s been around for five years now, which is plenty of time for any digital service. There are numerous user reviews around the web, praising Kill Ping for its performance. But perhaps the most trustful source about Kill Ping is TrustPilot.
TrustPilot gives you a glimpse into how well Kill Ping works. It’s currently rated at 4/5, which tells us a lot. Of course, not every user can be happy with this service, but its score is here to prove its worth.
Once again, you should know that you can test-drive Kill Ping for up to 15 days, and have your money returned in you’re not happy. However, we’re pretty convinced that you’ll use it for a long time.
All things considered, that would be all that we’ve thoughtfully prepared for our Kill Ping review. If there’s anything else you’d like to know or ask, don’t hesitate to contact us. And if you’re willing to try this service on your own, don’t forget to share your experience. Thanks!