Catching all NFL games online is quite a challenge. You can enjoy all local games on the cable. But if you want to see other teams play, you’ll need multiple streaming services that are quite expensive. Luckily, there is a way to catch all football games without spending a fortune. You only need a Game Pass International subscription and a VPN to watch NFL live.
While Game Pass International is only available outside the US & Canada, a virtual private network will help you gain access to the best football streaming platform. Not to mention, you can save a lot of money on a subscription if you connect to a server where Game Pass is exceptionally cheap.
So, if you want to enjoy all 270+ NFL games live, learn how to unblock Game Pass with a VPN. In addition, we’ll show how to set up a virtual private network to access and watch American football on almost any device. Plus, you’ll learn about the differences between NFL+ and NFL Game Pass.
These VPNs are our top pick for streaming all NFL games:
Best VPN for NFL+ & Game Pass: shortlist
- Best streaming VPN to watch NFL in 2023.9.7
- Fast & cheap NFL Game pass VPN.9.4
- Affordable VPN to watch NFL without cable.9.0
- NFL VPN for geo-block bypassing.8.8
- VPN for NFL with loads of servers globally.8.5
How to watch NFL games live stream with Game Pass VPN
- Get and install the best NFL VPN. We recommend NordVPN, currently 68% OFF
- Launch the app and connect to a server where Game Pass International is available, like Brazil
- Sign up for Game Pass International using a local payment option
- Choose NFL game that you want to watch. For instance, Detroit Lions vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Using a VPN to watch NFL games now, you can access each breathtaking moment!
Why do you need a VPN to watch NFL online (with Game Pass too)?
The main reason why you need a VPN is because it can unblock all 270+ games on Game Pass. Unlike other US streaming platforms, Game Pass isn’t restricted by US broadcasting rights & agreements, so they have all matches in one place. The only problem is accessing this service, as it is only available outside the US & Canada. Thankfully, you can access NFL Game Pass with the best VPN in any US state by changing your IP address and location.
Additionally, you can save money on NFL subscriptions with a VPN. If you want to access most NFL games in the US, you’ll need to spend at least $500+ per season! And even then, some games won’t be available in your area. But a VPN and Game Pass International combo is less than $200 per season. Plus, you can watch NFL live, see the highlights, and replay your favorite football moments anytime.
Moreover, even if you don’t plan on getting Game Pass, an NFL streaming VPN can unlock some football games on streaming services like YouTube TV, Fubo, Sling TV, etc. All you need to do is find out where the out-of-market games are being broadcasted, use a VPN, and connect to a server in that state, and “voila!” you can watch NFL matches that are usually unavailable in your area.
NordVPN is the ultimate service that can unblock Game Pass & let you stream all games without restrictions or blackouts. The VPN is extremely fast and has loads of servers globally, so you can easily find a place that offers the cheapest Game Pass subscription. Not to mention, with NordVPN, you’ll be able to stream live football games on smart TVs, mobiles, computers, and other streaming devices!
Best VPN to watch NFL games online
- NordVPN – the best VPN to watch NFL games
- Surfshark VPN – NFL+ & Game Pass VPN with no device limit
- Atlas VPN – one of the cheapest VPNs to watch NFL without cable
- ExpressVPN – NFL VPN that will let you stream NFL live in any state
- CyberGhost – VPN for NFL with specialized streaming server
Severe restrictions and geo-blocks won’t be an issue with the best VPN for NFL games. All of the services below offer loads of servers globally, exceptional speeds, and excellent device compatibility. Not to mention, they’ll unblock Game Pass and let you get the best subscription for watching all American football games.
We tested 27 providers based on their ability to unblock NFL+ and other streaming services, performance, number of servers (especially in the US), device compatibility, pricing, and more. All these criteria define the best NFL VPN, which removes all your frustrations in an instant and allows you to catch up with the matches.
1. NordVPN – the best VPN to watch NFL
24/7 live chat, Email
- Wicked-fast due to NordLynx
- SmartPlay for bypassing geo-blocks
- Loads of servers globally
- Easily unblocks NFL+ and many streaming sites
- Only 6 simultaneous connections
NordVPN is the best VPN to watch NFL games with Game Pass because it unblocks access to the NFL on any sports platform and local games. We’ve tested and managed to access the service on multiple platforms, including NFL+, ESPN+, and YouTube TV. You can access and watch the NFL from any streaming service with NordVPN!
Unsurprisingly, we find out that this NFL VPN performed superbly – securing a 4K UHD quality even on faraway servers. The phenomenal speeds are achieved by NordVPN’s proprietary NordLynx protocol, which remains the fastest year after year.
On top of that, NordVPN offers 5800+ servers in 60+ countries that ensure exceptional connectivity globally. Then there’s SmartPlay, which allows you to use the NFL+ VPN on practically any device that you own. Furthermore, every subscription comes with 6 simultaneous connections, so you can enjoy multiple games on various screens. And undoubtedly, you can change your IP and unblock out-of-market NFL games on YouTube TV, Sling, or Fubo.
Our tests show that NordVPN is the best and fastest NFL VPN for watching the games without cable. You can get this VPN for as little as $3.49/month. All you have to do is grab a NordVPN discount coupon.
For a deeper investigation of NordVPN, read our NordVPN review.
2. Surfshark VPN – effective access NFL+ VPN
24/7 live chat, FAQ
- Infinite connections
- SmartDNS for streaming devices
- Very cheap
- Great for unblocking streaming services
- Unaudited no-logs policy
Surfshark is another best Game Pass & NFL+ VPN that will let you watch almost any football game in any US state, as seen in our tests. Due to excellent geo-block bypassing skills and 3200+ servers in 100+ countries, finding a cheap and high-quality NFL subscription will be a breeze.
Not to mention, you’ll get to enjoy the matches in 4K as Surfshark is extremely fast (611 Mbps). That’s because it combines WireGuard tunneling protocol and the Nexus technology. One of the biggest perks of this VPN is unlimited simultaneous connections. Plus, you can use Smart DNS to bypass geo-blocks on devices that don’t support VPNs natively. So, you can watch Game Pass and NFL+ on as many screens as you want.
You can grab a Surfshark discount code and scoop a subscription for $2.30/month only! Not to mention, you’ll be able to bypass geo-blocks and watch OOM NFL teams play on Hulu + Live TV, YouTube TV, Amazon, or any other streaming platform with this dependable NFL Plus VPN.
3. Atlas VPN – NFL Game Pass VPN with cheap subscriptions
Email, tickets, FAQ
- Streaming-optimized servers
- Great speeds with WireGuard
- Gets the access to streaming services
- No device limitations
- No Smart DNS
Atlas VPN is a highly affordable and effective VPN to watch NFL games that are not available in your area. It can unblock Game Pass, which gives you access to loads of NFL content and all regular season games. Additionally, if you have other streaming services like YouTube TV, you’ll be able to switch your state and watch the matches that are usually geo-blocked.
This provider has 1000+ servers in 42+ countries, thus you can hop through regions and look for OOM NFL games. Plus, some of the servers are streaming-optimized, meaning they ensure easier access and better speeds. On top of that, this NFL+ VPN has no device limit, which makes it easier to enjoy NFL games on multiple screens. And the cherry on top: you can enjoy 4K video quality, thanks to the super-fast WireGuard tunneling protocol.
Witness every touchdown on NFL with a super cheap Atlas VPN subscription ($1.82/month). Just don’t forget a special coupon for the best discount.
For a deeper investigation of Atlas VPN, read our Atlas VPN review.
4. ExpressVPN – robust VPN for NFL+ & Game Pass
24/7 live chat, email
- Good device compatibility
- MediaStreamer feature
- Excellent speeds
- Unblocks major streaming sites
- Very expensive
ExpressVPN is an amazing VPN for watching local NFL games online because it is a powerful and well-known NFL Game Pass VPN for streaming that many people safely use to watch all NFL games without cable. It covers 94+ countries with loads of servers, so users get to enjoy excellent connectivity and possibilities to unblock Game Pass International. For us, it successfully unblocked ESPN+, NFL+, Fubo, Sling TV, and other platforms where NFL games take place.
Not to mention, it’s quite fast, thanks to the proprietary Lightway tunneling protocol. You can use it on 5 devices simultaneously on all major OS. Furthermore, the MediaStreamer feature lets you bypass geo-blocks on devices that don’t support VPNs natively. So, you can watch multiple games at the same time. And apart from NFL+ and Game Pass, you get more content on other NFL-friendly streaming services.
Compared to other top-tier VPNs, ExpressVPN is very expensive. Nonetheless, it’s a reliable NFL Game Pass VPN in the US. At the moment you can grab a special discount coupon, and get ExpressVPN for $6.67/month.
For a deeper investigation of ExpressVPN, read our ExpressVPN review.
5. CyberGhost – affordable VPN for football NFL games online
24/7 live chat
- Loads of servers globall
- Great speeds with WireGuard
- Unblocks NFL+ effortlessly
- Streaming-optimized servers
- Not the best option for MacOS
CyberGhost is another excellent VPN to watch the NFL with. It has one of the biggest server fleets consisting of 9360+ pieces of hardware in 100+ countries. That ensures excellent connectivity and more options to unblock NFL streaming services and content.
Furthermore, lagging or poor video quality shouldn’t be a problem with the WireGuard tunneling protocol. Additionally, you can use this VPN on 7 devices simultaneously on almost any major OS. Plus, some of CyberGhost’s servers are streaming-optimized, which ensures easier access to various video entertainment platforms.
Don’t hesitate to try CyberGhost with NFL Game Pass or NFL+. At the moment, you can get it for $2.03/month. But don’t forget to snatch a CyberGhost coupon to get the best deal.
For a deeper investigation of CyberGhost, read our CyberGhost review.
Top streaming services to watch NFL games online
We’ve found several suitable options for those asking “Where can I stream every FNL game?” Of course, not all of them are available around the world, so you’ll have to utilize a VPN to gain access to platforms.
|📺 Streaming service||🌍 Country||🏈 NFL games||💰 Price||🆓 Free trial|
|YouTube TV + Sunday Ticket||US||Out-of-market Sunday games, in-market games||$72.99/month + $339 for Sunday Ticket||14 days|
|Amazon Prime Video||US||Thursday Night Football + some regular season games||$14.99/month||30 days|
|Hulu + Live TV||US||In-market regular season games||$69.99/month||No|
|Fubo||US||In-market regular season games||$69.99/month||7 days|
|NFL+ Premium||US||In-market games||$14.99/month||7 days|
|NFL Game Pass International||NFL supported countries||All games||Starts from $79.98/season||7 days|
As you can see, more than a few streaming services broadcast NFL games live. However, some of them will lack out-of-market matches. If you don’t want to use any additional tools, your best bet is to buy a YouTube TV Sunday ticket and watch most of the games.
But for all 270+ matches, NFL football fans probably have the best chance of catching games with the NFL Game Pass International subscription. It’s not available worldwide, though, due to licensing laws & distribution agreements. Nevertheless, a sports streaming VPN can easily punch through the defense and unblock Game Pass International in a blink.
NFL Game Pass International vs. NFL+
|📺 Service||NFL Game Pass International||NFL+|
|🏈 All 270+ Games LIVE||Yes||No, in-market games & playbacks|
|📺 Devices for streaming||Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad, Android TV, FireTV, Apple TV, Playstation, Xbox, Samsung TV, etc.||Android phones + tablets, Apple phones + tablets|
|🔀 Simultaneous connections||Up to 2||Up to 3|
|🌍 Country||Everywhere, except the US & Canada||US-only|
|🆓 Free Trial||7 days||7 days|
|💰 Price||From $79.98/season||From $99.99/year|
There is a lot of confusion regarding NFL+ and NFL Game Pass International. So, let’s untangle the mystery.
Essentially, NFL+ is an application on phones and tablets that’s available exclusively in the US. With a premium subscription, you can watch all in-market games, highlights on RedZone, recordings of games that are finished, etc. The best plan costs $14.99/month, but it won’t help you avoid blackouts and other restrictions. But you can use best NFL+ VPN to view more games. NFL plus gives you access to stream live local games.
NFL Game Pass is an over-the-top streaming service that lets international fans enjoy all American football matches. As it’s available in 200+ countries globally (except the US). GamePass offers all over 270 NFL matches, plus loads of extras. Its price varies depending on your location. For example, the cheapest subscription is in Brazil, which is only $79.98/season!
As you can see, NFL Game Pass International is the ultimate choice for football fans. Unlike NFL+ and other streaming services, it’s much cheaper, has more content, and broadcasts all matches live. If you’re a US fan, you can bypass geo-blocks by getting a VPN to watch NFL. That way, you can watch all out-of-market NFL games online.
How do I get Game Pass International with a VPN?
You won’t have to move to a different country just to get NFL Game Pass international. A robust VPN for NFL will help you bypass geo-blocks, so you’ll get access to Game Pass almost in an instant. Note that you’ll need a local payment option for the subscription. Now, here’s how you can get a Game Pass with a VPN:
- Sign up for a reliable VPN. You can never go wrong with NordVPN, our top service
- Connect to a suitable country. We recommend connecting to Brazil, as it offers the cheapest plan
- Head to NFL Game Pass International and press on SIGN UP NOW
- Select the plan that lets you watch all NFL games live
- Create an account. Enter all the necessary information, including the appropriate address and ZIP code of the country you’re connected to.
- Once you enter your payment info and confirm your email, you’ll be all set to stream any NFL game you want!
How to watch the NFL championship online without blackouts
Using a VPN to watch NFL games is a great way to avoid restrictions. The trick is to use a VPN to access a server where blackouts don’t apply. For example, if you’re in Florida and want to watch the Rams play, here’s what you have to do:
- Download a VPN that delivers excellent streaming speeds and has a wide choice of servers. We recommend NordVPN, the best VPN for streaming.
- Create your VPN account and log in. You might also want to install clients for your smartphone or tablet to give you the chance to watch NFL online, wherever you go.
- Select an NFL Game Pass International package that you like and use your VPN to route your data through a server in that country. Brazil is a popular location to buy the Game Pass due to its low prices and a full schedule of matches.
- Once you buy an International Game Pass from a specific country, you can use it from anywhere with a VPN. For example, you choose a fast server in a location where blackouts don’t apply. The VPN will route your data through that server, and, as far as the NFL Game Pass team knows, you are a resident in the same jurisdiction. So if you’ve been struggling with blackouts in the UK, you can pose as a German fan and get full access.
Even though, in our tests, NordVPN is the best VPN to watch NFL, our experts say that pretty much any NFL VPN provider from the elite VPNs list will do great.
Keep in mind that not all NFL International Game Passes are equal. The price and range of games available vary depending on where you purchase your pass, so check different options before buying.
How to watch NFL games from anywhere in the world
By changing your location with a VPN, you can watch the NFL practically anywhere in the world without any limitations. Of course, some local options are still available in most regions, albeit with some restrictions. If you’d like to consider some before opting for a VPN, here are some of your choices in certain countries.
How to watch the NFL from the United States in 2023
Whether you’re in Illinois or North Carolina, there’s no shortage of options for watching the NFL without cable in the United States. Naturally, NFL+ is by far the cheapest way to catch most matches. With all that said, it’s important to remember that some states might receive a blackout on specific matches.
In that case, it’s helpful to have a VPN for the US so you could connect to a server in a different state and get around any possible restrictions. So, here’s how to trick NFL+ location and avoid blackouts:
- Get a top-tier NFL+ VPN with loads of servers in the US. We recommend NordVPN, currently with a humongous 68% discount
- Set up the the app and launch it
- Connect to a server in the USA where the game isn’t blacked-out. For example connect to a servers in Dallas, Texas to watch Cowboys
- Go to NFL+ and log in or register
- Choose a match you want to catch
- Now all you have to do is root for your team!
How to watch NFL games from anywhere
Apart from Game Pass International, fans from around the world might have a hard time finding a place where to stream NFL matches. Luckily, the best NFL Game Pass VPN can help you access football games on various US streaming platforms: So, here’s how how you can watch NFL games abroad:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN. NordVPN offers an extensive list of servers across all continents.
- Install the VPN on the device of your choice
- Connect to a country that has full access to the NFL, like the US
- Head to the official NFL website and enjoy the matches!
How to watch NFL without cable on your devices
With the advent of various online streaming services, fans can view the NFL conveniently from a wide range of devices.
However, the process of getting everything up and running can be tricky, especially if you add a VPN to the mix. As such, here are a few guides on how to watch the NFL games without cable.
How to watch NFL on PC
Whether you’re using Windows, Mac, or Linux, the process is pretty straightforward. These platforms are supported by practically all VPNs out there and do not cause additional headaches by having GPS hardware. With that said, here’s how to watch the NFL on PC:
- Download a VPN that can effectively get around geographical restrictions. We recommend NordVPN, currently 68% off
- Connect to a country that has easy access to the NFL catalog, such as Brazil
- Open an internet browser and visit your favorite NFL streaming service, like Game Pass
- Create an account using a local payment method
- Watch the NFL live without any issues!
How to watch NFL on mobile devices (Android, iOS)
Android and iOS users might come across some difficulties when trying to access geo-restricted content. That’s because mobile devices keep track of your GPS location and not every VPN can override that. Thus, your actual location becomes much more difficult to hide.
Fortunately for us, Surfshark has a feature specifically designed for this issue. It’s called GPS Override, and it’s available both for iOS and Android devices. Here’s how it works:
- Install a VPN with GPS spoofing capabilities. We suggest Surfshark, currently 83% off
- Log out of your Google Account or Apple ID
- Launch Surfshark and connect to a country with easy access to the NFL, for example, the US
- Create a new user for the app store on your device. Make sure that you choose the US as your country of residence
- Search and download the NFL+ app for your streaming service
- Enjoy exciting football matches on NFL Plus with VPN!
How to watch NFL on Android TV
Many VPNs have dedicated apps for Android TV since there’s little difference from the Android mobile version. Because of that, using a VPN to watch the NFL on Android TV is relatively easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Choose a VPN that has an Android TV app. Our go-to choice is NordVPN, the number one VPN
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the VPN application
- Connect to a country that allows you to watch the NFL, such as the Germany
- Create an NFL Game Pass account using a local payment option
- Watch the NFL by using a streaming service or an NFL Game Pass
How to watch NFL on Apple TV
Unfortunately, few VPNs are compatible with Apple TV. Thankfully, some of the best VPNs for Apple TV are equipped with Smart DNS, allowing you to get around most geographical restrictions.
Alternatively, you can install a VPN directly on your router, making all of your router-connected devices secured. Plus, this allows you to get around geographical restrictions on devices that don’t support VPN software natively. So you can use the VPN for NFL games that are restricted. Whichever method you choose, be sure to consult the customer service of your VPN service provider to get all the needed insights.
How to watch NFL on smart TVs
Smart TVs come from a wide variety of manufacturers with different operating systems pre-installed. Because of that, dedicated VPN support is hard to come by. Nevertheless, there is a way to watch NFL with VPN.
Thankfully, there are a few workarounds for this, such as the earlier mentioned Smart DNS feature. Additionally, installing a VPN on your router and then connecting your smart TV into that network will work as well. The details will depend on your chosen provider, so make sure to contact customer support for more information. But whichever method you choos,e you’ll be able to avoid blackouts and watch more content o NFL+ with VPN.
How to watch NFL on Roku
Yes, you can view the NFL+ through the appropriate channels on Roku. Unfortunately, Roku devices do not support VPN technology natively.
Yet again, the Smart DNS feature comes in handy for Roku devices. Alternatively, you can insall the VPN on your router and reconnect your Roku to the newly-secured network. The setup process is different for every router model – you can find instructions on how to do so on the manufacturer’s website.
How to watch NFL on Kodi with your Game Pass
If you choose to go down the NFL Game Pass Europe or Asia route, it’s a good idea to check out what Kodi has to offer. If you aren’t familiar with this service, Kodi is an open-source media player that streams content directly from the internet onto home TVs. It works via an app that is free to download. Naturally, choosing a Kodi-compatible VPN is essential.
Learning how to use a VPN to watch NFL games on Kodi isn’t hard. Here’s how to get the game on-screen with Kodi in minutes:
- Use your VPN to purchase a Game Pass subscription. Our top NFL VPN choice is NordVPN, available for 68% off
- Download the Kodi client on your device. When you fire up Kodi, go to the “Add-ons” section and choose the “Package Installer”
- Now, choose the “Install from Repository” option and scroll until you find the NFL Game Pass add-on
- Choose the install option. You’ll be asked to supply your NFL Game Pass Europe password, and after that, the add-on will be available on your Kodi client
- You should receive a notification telling you that your NFL Game Pass has been activated. To access games, just head to the Video Add-Ons menu to the left of your Kodi user interface, and any ongoing matches should be available to watch
How to watch NFL for free online
|Streaming service||Free trial||Availability|
|Amazon Prime Video||30 days||Globally|
|Fubo||7 days||US, Canada, Spain|
|NFL Game Pass International||7 days||Outside US & Canada|
|YouTube TV||14 days||US|
If you want to watch football games but can’t spare any cash, don’t worry. There are plenty of options for how you can watch out-of-market NFL games for free. The majority of NFL-friendly platforms offer free trials, and you can easily take advantage of that.
And while you can use these services without paying, you’ll still need to use VPN to watch NFL games and bypass geo-blocks. That’s because all of them are only available in certain regions. You could use a free VPN, but they are not reliable and might do more harm than good. Therefore, we offer you 2 alternatives for free NFL GamePass VPNs:
- Freemium VPNs. These VPNs will keep you secure and private. Plus, some of them can bypass NFL restrictions. Nevertheless, data caps will prevent you from endlessly watching football games.
- Free trial VPNs. While you can only use these services for a limited time, you’ll surely bypass geo-blocks on most NFL-friendly platforms. Plus, there won’t be any curbs like data caps.
NFL 2023/2024 schedule
Below you’ll find all the matches that are happening this week. So, get ready for another exciting season of the NFL:
Thursday, 5 October, 2023
- Chicago Bears vs. Washington Commanders: 8:15 PM ET
Sunday, 8 October, 2023
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Buffalo Bills: 9:30 AM ET
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers: 1:00 PM ET
- Carolina Panthers vs. Detroit Lions: 1:00 PM ET
- Houston Texans vs. Atlanta Falcons: 1:00 PM ET
- New Orleans Saints vs. New England Patriots: 1:00 PM ET
- N.Y. Giants vs. Miami Dolphins: 1:00 PM ET
- Tennessee Titans vs. Indianapolis Colts: 1:00 PM ET
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Arizona Cardinals: 4:05 PM ET
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. L.A. Rams: 4:05 PM ET
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Minnesota Viking: 4:25 PM ET
- N.Y. Jets vs. Denver Broncos: 4:25 PM ET
- Dallas Cowboys vs. San Francisco 49ers: 8:20 PM ET
Monday, 9 October, 2023
- Green Bay Packers vs. Las Vegas Raiders: 8:15 PM ET
NFL season 2023/24 standings
The 2023/24 NFL has started. Here are the results so far:
|American Football Conference||W-L-T||National Football Conference||W-L-T|
|1.||Kansas City Chiefs||3-1-0||1.||Philadelphia Eagles||4-0-0|
|2.||Baltimore Ravens||3-1-0||2.||San Francisco 49ers||4-0-0|
|3.||Buffalo Bills||3-1-0||3.||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||3-1-0|
|4.||Indianapolis Colts||2-2-0||4.||Detroit Lions||3-1-0|
|5.||Miami Dolphins||3-1-0||5.||Dallas Cowboys||3-1-0|
|6.||Pittsburgh Steelers||2-2-0||6.||Seattle Seahawks||2-1-0|
|7.||Cleveland Browns||2-2-0||7.||Atlanta Falcons||2-2-0|
|8.||Jacksonville Jaguars||2-2-0||8.||L.A. Rams||2-2-0|
|9.||L.A. Chargers||2-2-0||9.||Washington Commanders||2-2-0|
|10.||Houston Texans||2-2-0||10.||Green Bay Packers||2-2-0|
With so many different NFL streaming services and high prices, watching NFL in the US is quite tricky. Blackouts and other restrictions won’t let you watch important out-of-market games. Luckily, a VPN can help you circumvent any NFL streaming inconveniences.
A VPN that you can really trust is NordVPN. It’s the best VPN to watch NFL games that are not available in your area. That’s because it can easily bypass geo-blocks and give you access to Game Pass International or avoid restrictions on NFL+. Not to mention, it’s extremely fast and compatible with loads of devices. So, you won’t miss a single NFL match!
Will you get a VPN to watch the NFL? Let us know by leaving a comment!
Can I use a VPN to watch NFL games?
Yes, you can stream out-of-market NFL games with a VPN. First, select the specific area. If an NFL game is blacked out in your current location, then you could use a VPN to connect to a US server. It’s the safest country for watching NFL games online. The best NFL+ VPN is NordVPN with 1970+ US servers.
Is it legal to use VPN for watching NFL games online?
Yes, it’s completely legal to use a VPN in most parts of the world. However, some services might restrict access if they notice that you’re using a VPN. That’s why it’s essential to use a high-quality VPN that can avoid detection.
Where can I watch NFL games for free?
Sign up for free trials of streaming services that include NFL in their library, such as YouTube TV or Sky Sports, as there is no legal way to watch out-of-market NFL games for free.
What countries can use NFL Game Pass International?
A lot countries can use NFL Game Pass International. This includes most of the countries in the EU, Asia & Oceania, Africa, etc. However, it’s geo-blocked in the US and Canada. Therefore, if you want to enjoy American football on Game Pass cheaper, you’ll need a reliable service, such as NordVPN, to bypass restrictions.
What streaming service has all NFL games?
There are several streaming services you can use to watch all NFL games. NFL+ lets you stream local and primetime games on any device and the NFL Network on TVs and PCs. You can also catch the latest matches on Game Pass International, YouTube TV, Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV etc. Just keep in mind that you’ll need a VPN for it.
Where can I watch all NFL games without cable?
You can watch all NFL games without cable on NFL’s official website. The catch is that you’ll have to subscribe to the Premium NFL+ plan. If you’re located outside the US, you’ll have to subscribe to NFL Game Pass International.
Can you watch live NFL on Peacock?
Yes, you can watch live NFL on NBC’s Peacock streaming service but only if you have the Premium subscription. Moreover, Peacock is a US-only platform, so if you reside in another country, you’re going to need a suitable NFL VPN to access it.
Does VPN work on the NFL app?
Yes, a VPN should work with the NFL+ app. All you need to do is to pick a VPN service that’s compatible with your device. We highly recommend NordVPN, as it’s super fast, has loads of servers globally, and can easily bypass geo-blocks.
Will a VPN work with NFL+?
Yes, a VPN is a great tool to use for NFL streaming, as it can help bypass geo-restrictions. Buy a VPN such as NordVPN and NFL+ giving you the ability to watch any game local market or not.
Does NFL Game Pass work with VPN?
Yes, to get access to all live NFL games with Game Pass, you need a VPN to access NFL from another location. Get a reliable VPN such as NordVPN, connect to a location outside US, open Game Pass, and enjoy all NFL games!