Launched in 2017, Stake is a unique online casino and sports betting website. First, it’s a crypto casino, meaning you can bet only Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. What’s more, the withdrawals are instant and without any limit.
Unfortunately, Stake is unavailable in the US and some other countries. Luckily, you can solve this issue with a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
The best VPNs for playing Stake in 2022 allow you to choose from many countries where this platform is available. They also increase your anonymity by hiding your IP address and encrypting your traffic with a military-grade cipher. So without further ado, let’s see which Stake VPN services are currently at the top.
Best Stake gambling VPNs: a shortlist
- Best VPN for Stake9.7
- Stake VPN with exceptional security9.4
- Affordable VPN for Stake casino9.0
- Stake VPN with a free version8.8
- VPN for Stake with no virtual servers8.5
How to play Stake in the US
- Download a robust VPN with servers in Canada or Mexico. Our #1 choice is NordVPN, currently available for 68% off!
- Install the software on the device of your choice
- Pick a server located in a country where Stake is available
- Log in and bet safely on Stake!
Why do you need a VPN to play Stake online?
While Stake does have a global presence and you don’t always need a VPN for it, this service is not available everywhere. Many countries don’t allow this online betting website to set up shop in their regions.
Here are the countries where Stake is still blocked in 2022:
- North and South Korea
For this reason, many gamblers and betting enthusiasts are scrambling to find the best VPN for Stake. The software masks your IP address and assigns a random one from a country where this service is available.
Another pressing concern when gambling online is security. Coincidentally, hackers love websites where there’s actual money waiting to be stolen from unsuspecting users.
Malicious third parties can’t target you if you’re hidden and remain cautious. VPNs do just that with a simple IP address change and by encrypting your traffic with a virtually unbreakable cipher.
Putting casinos and betting aside, a premium provider will help against other types of geo-blocking, too. We’re talking about Netflix, HBO Max, Amazon Prime Video, media outlets, etc. Furthermore, you’ll be able to torrent safely, knowing that neither your Internet Service Provider (ISP) nor your government can snoop on your traffic.
Overview of the best VPNs for Stake
- NordVPN – the best VPN for Stake
- Surfshark – Stake VPN with exceptional security
- PrivateVPN – affordable VPN for Stake casino
- Atlas VPN – Stake VPN with free version
- IPVanish –VPN for Stake with no virtual servers
- PureVPN – Stake gambling VPN for all devices
It’s time to take an in-depth look at the best Stake gambling VPN in 2022. All of them are available on Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS, ensuring that you can gamble even on the go. They also come with plenty of security features, like military-grade encryption, strict no-logs policies, a kill switch, and IP and DNS leak protection. Of course, the ability to unblock Stake from anywhere is expected as well.
These Stake casino VPNs are also great for other entertainment venues, like streaming, torrenting, gaming, and more. The prices are absurdly cheap when utilizing a VPN coupon code, so there’ll be plenty of money left to buy betting chips on Stake. We’re sure you’ll have no problem choosing the perfect gambling VPN that suits all your needs.
1. NordVPN – the best VPN for Stake
24/7 live chat, Email
- Unbeatable in terms of security and privacy
- NordLynx protocol for the best speeds
- Great for streaming, P2P, and online gaming
- No router app
NordVPN is the best VPN for Stake casino in 2022. It has servers in Canada, Mexico, and other countries where Stake is officially available. At the same time, this provider offers unprecedented protection for online gamblers and betting enthusiasts.
Features like AES 256-bit encryption, two kill switches, and leak protection make NordVPN a great choice for anyone seeking extra security. Besides, this VPN is based in Panama, a privacy-friendly country far from the Fourteen Eyes alliance. It also has an independently audited no-logs policy, which guarantees privacy even if some government decides to seize its servers.
Speaking of servers, there are more than 5500 of them, spread across over 60 countries. Almost 500 of them are in Canada and Mexico, which is good news for Stake fans in the US. The majority of servers are RAM-only, meaning all data gets wiped out after each reboot.
NordVPN is also known for its fastest speeds. Here the credit goes to their in-house NordLynx protocol, which is based on WireGuard. Therefore, expect top performance while streaming or downloading large files.
Even gambling fans need some time to relax. For them, NordVPN offers access to multiple Netflix libraries plus other streaming platforms unavailable in the US, such as BBC iPlayer. The speeds should be more than enough for watching in UHD (4K) video quality.
NordVPN is the best option for torrenting. P2P is available in most countries, and downloading even huge files won’t take long. Besides, there’s split tunneling and a SOCKS5 proxy at your service.
The prices of this Stake VPN start at $3.29/month. You get six simultaneous connections with an option to expand the limit by installing NordVPN on a router. Finally, there’s a 24/7 live chat, a 7-day free trial (requires Android), and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
For a deeper investigation of NordVPN, read our NordVPN review.
2. Surfshark – Stake VPN with exceptional security
24/7 live chat, FAQ
- Excellent speed
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Supports plenty of platforms and devices
- No-logs policy not audited
Surfshark is another great VPN for Stake. It has a global server fleet, allows torrenting, and unblocks multiple services outside of the US.
Starting with security and privacy, we find bank-grade encryption, a kill switch, and protection against DNS & IP leaks. Then we have the Netherlands, a country without data retention laws. Finally, there’s a strict no-logs policy to cement Surfshark’s safety features.
Surfshark has 3200+ servers in 95+ countries. All are RAM-only, just like those in Mexico and Canada. This server fleet and the next-gen WireGuard protocol gives you exceptional speeds around the globe.
Unblocking Stake with Surfshark in the US is easy. This service is also great for Netflix and other streaming platforms. Hulu + Live TV and HBO Max are just a few on the long list. Most importantly, you’ll be able to watch in UHD (4K) video quality.
Surfshark can easily be your best VPN for torrenting. Downloading is fast in most countries, including those where P2P is not allowed. What’s more, you can use split tunneling (Whitelister) to encrypt only certain parts of traffic.
This VPN for Stake casino costs $2.30/month. That’s a small price, considering that you get unlimited devices as well. There’s a 7-day free trial and a 30-day money-back guarantee in case you change your mind.
For a deeper investigation of Surfshark VPN, read our Surfshark VPN review.
3. PrivateVPN – affordable VPN for Stake casino
24/7 live chat
- Perfect for unblocking Stake
- Great security features
- macOS & iOS apps have fewer features
PrivateVPN is a great example of how a really cheap service can offer so much. It unblocks not only Stake in the US but also many other platforms, including streaming websites. At the same time, this provider is safe and fast.
You’ll be getting exceptional security features, including NASA-grade encryption, a kill switch, and leak protection. From the privacy standpoint, be prepared for a no-logs policy that virtually negates the issue of jurisdiction in Sweden, a Fourteen Eyes country. Additionally, PrivateVPN offers Stealth VPN, a feature against VPN blocks.
There are 200+ servers in 63+ countries to choose from. Those who want to unblock the Stake casino from the US will be happy to learn that there are options in Mexico City, Toronto, and Montreal as well. All servers belong to PrivateVPN and guarantee high performance.
Speaking about geo-blocking, this VPN will let you access not only Stake but multiple streaming platforms too. Those include Netflix (multiple libraries), BBC iPlayer, Disney+, and more. There should be enough speed for watching in UHD (4K).
PrivateVPN is one of the top P2P VPNs. It will let you do it safely and on all servers. The downloads are fast unless you have a poor internet connection. What’s more, features like port forwarding and a SOCKS5 proxy can save you a lot of hassle.
PrivateVPN is one of the cheapest VPNs that unblock Stake in the US. The prices start from $2.00/month and each account gets ten devices. Those still in doubt can choose a 7-day free trial, which goes together with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
For a deeper investigation of PrivateVPN, read our PrivateVPN review.
4. Atlas VPN – Stake VPN with a free version
Email, tickets, FAQ
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Excellent free version
- Great at unblocking
- Lacks router configuration
Atlas VPN is the cheapest service for the Stake casino in the US (with PureVPN). It may be hard to believe, but it’s also one of the best. That’s because of the solid security, unlimited simultaneous connections, and the ability to unblock online resources.
Everything starts with an AES 256-bit encryption – cracking it would take more than a lifetime. Then we have a robust kill switch, leak protection, and the next-gen WireGuard protocol. While located in the US, Atlas VPN boasts a strict no-logs policy.
Atlas VPN offers 750+ servers in 37+ countries. Among those you’ll find options in Canada.
If you’re interested in unblocking not only Stake, AtlasVPN will grant you access to Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney Plus, and other platforms. Streaming in HD or even UHD is entirely possible.
Atlas VPN allows torrenting on all servers. The speeds are good and will be even better if your ISP throttles the bandwidth. Android users can also turn on split tunneling and route only the P2P traffic through a VPN tunnel.
The subscription costs just $1.83/month. There’s also a great free version to try out some of the features. If that wasn’t enough, you could still exercise the 30-day money-back guarantee.
For a deeper investigation of Atlas VPN, read our Atlas VPN review.
5. IPVanish – a VPN for Stake without virtual servers
24/7 live chat, email, knowledge base
- Great security and privacy
- No device limit per account
- No virtual servers
- No anonymous payments
If having servers that are all bare-metal means something to you, IPVanish is your VPN for Stake. While it’s not the best for streaming, it will still unblock gambling and betting outside the US.
Security and privacy are of utmost importance when playing in Stake or any other casino. IPVanish brings you military-grade encryption, no-logs, and leak protection. While the US jurisdiction is far from the best, this service offers Tor over VPN, a feature that provides exceptional anonymity.
IPVanish has wicked speeds with WireGuard, in addition to 2000+ servers in 50 countries. Four are in Mexico and more than 50 in Canada. While the numbers might not seem impressive, let’s not forget that those are all physical servers.
This VPN unblocks Stake in the US and other countries, but when it comes to streaming platforms, the options are limited. Currently, you can watch Netflix US from anywhere. The streaming quality will depend on your distance to the server, but HD quality is almost guaranteed.
Moving on to torrenting, we find that IPVanish allows P2P on all servers. The bare-metal servers always work faster than the virtual ones, so you can expect good performance. A free SOCKS5 proxy will give you some flexibility when managing VPN traffic.
IPVanish is yours for $3.33/month. Before complaining about the price of this Stake VPN, remember the unlimited simultaneous connections. The lack of a free trial is compensated by the 30-day money-back guarantee.
For a deeper investigation of IPVanish, read our IPVanish review.
6. PureVPN – Stake gambling VPN for all devices
24/7 live chat
- Supports many platforms
- Low pricing
- 10 simultaneous connections
- Some servers are virtual
PureVPN is mostly known for its great range of supported platforms and a generous device limit. We also hope it will soon be known as one of the top VPNs for Stake in 2022.
It all begins with online protection. PureVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands and has a no-logs policy that’s been audited independently. There’s also bank-grade encryption, a kill switch, and IP & DNS leak protection.
PureVPN’s fleet consists of 6500+ servers in 70+ countries. This includes 20+ servers in Mexico and 110+ in Canada. That’s great news for the Stake fans in the US – the speeds should be at least decent.
Even though PureVPN unblocks Stake casino, it’s not for the streaming fans. Currently, this provider unblocks multiple Netflix libraries. Buffering should be minimal, and the video quality – at least HD.
PureVPN fares better in the torrenting sphere. P2P is allowed in countries where it’s legal, which includes Mexico and Canada. Furthermore, there are split tunneling and port forwarding ($0.99/month) available.
The price of this Stake VPN is $1.99/month. You get 10 devices per account, which is a good deal. Finally, you can try PureVPN for 7 days ($0.99) or use the 30-day money-back guarantee.
For a deeper investigation of PureVPN, read our PureVPN review.
How to choose a VPN for Stake betting?
Since Stake gambling in the US is blocked, you need a VPN with servers nearby, like Mexico or Canada. It should be able to unblock the Stake casino website, which might detect that you’re using a VPN. Other than that, great connectivity is a must to avoid latency when betting.
However, you might want to invest in a Stake VPN capable of doing other things, such as circumventing streaming platform restrictions. That’s why we evaluated additional criteria when selecting the best VPNs for Stake betting in the US:
- Privacy. A Stake gambling VPN must have a strict no-logs policy. If it has been audited by an independent third party and confirmed to be accurate, it gets extra points. This is especially vital if the service operates from a member country of the Nine Eyes alliance.
- Security. All VPNs for Stake should use NASA-grade encryption and avoid outdated protocols, such as L2TP/IPSec or PPTP. Other features like a kill switch and leak protection are crucial as well.
- Performance. Low latency is essential for gambling and betting in the Stake casino. A poor connection might prevent you from taking action before the odds change. Pick a VPN with excellent speeds – you can consult our VPN speed test tool for this.
- Broad network. A Stake VPN should offer servers close to your location but still outside the US. That’s why the number of servers in Canada and Mexico is crucial. However, if you travel a lot, you should also find options in Europe, Asia, and other continents.
- Torrenting. While not all Stake players use this, it’s still a key reason people use VPNs. P2P should be available on most servers, if not all. SOCKS5 proxy, and port forwarding features are highly recommended for better download rates.
- Bypassing geo-blocks. Best VPNs for Stake unblock this casino in the US and other countries where it’s unavailable. But only some let you access multiple Netflix libraries and other streaming platforms, such as BBC iPlayer or HBO Max.
- Customer support. Can’t have the VPN connection dropping at the most crucial moment. If this happens, the option to contact a professional via 24/7 live chat should be available to get you back in the game ASAP.
- Price. Paying more doesn’t always mean you’re getting everything you need. Cheaper VPN providers often outperform expensive ones by offering excellent speeds and robust tools. Make sure you aren’t throwing money at a sub-par service.
How to play Stake casino from anywhere in 2022
Need to know how to play Stake in US or anywhere else it’s blocked? Look no further – do it easily with a Stake casino VPN. Of course, before you commit, make sure the provider has enough servers around you for the best performance.
- Get the best VPN for Stake Bitcoin casino. Our top service is NordVPN, currently available for 68% off!
- Choose a country where Stake is available
- Connect to the VPN server in your desired location
- Start betting on Stake!
Where is Stake legal?
This online casino is completely unavailable in several regions, unfortunately. For those asking where Stake is allowed, the list of countries is not that sizable either. Furthermore, NetEnt, one of the several Stake game providers, additionally restricts some of its games from being distributed in certain locations.
|Countries where Stake is available||Countries where Stake is unavailable||Countries where some Stake games are unavailable|
|Austria, Argentina, Bahamas, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Germany, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uraguay, Venezuela||Australia, Belarus, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Curacao, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, France, Iran, Liberia, The Netherlands, North Korea, South Korea, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Slovakia, Sudan, United Kingdom, United States, Turkey||Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Bahamas, Botswana, Belgium, Bulgaria, Colombia, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Italy, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Namibia, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe|
Will Stake ever be legal in the US and other places? It’s unlikely that the regulations preventing this crypto gambling website from expanding will be lifted any time soon, if at all. But you can still participate with the right tools, namely – VPNs. Providers like NordVPN will successfully circumvent these geo-blocks and allow you to bet your chips on the winning horse.
Best VPN locations to bet on Stake
It’s recommended to connect to places like Germany, Austria, and Canada to get full unrestricted access to all Stake games. Other countries like Mexico or Estonia are viable options, but you might not get the complete list of games.
Either way, you get full access to sports betting where Stake is not outright banned. Don’t know which location to pick? Connect to servers near your own country – this will ensure excellent speeds and lag-free games as your network data won’t need to travel long to reach its destination. Of course, the fastest VPNs guarantee outstanding performance no matter how far away you are.
How to securely withdraw cash on Stake with a VPN
- Subscribe to a robust VPN for Stake, like NordVPN
- Connect to a server in a region supported by the casino
- Log into your Stake.com account
- Verify your email address if it wasn’t previously – this step is necessary for the money transfer to work
- Find the appropriate menu and click Withdrawal
- Enter the address of your crypto wallet and the amount of money you want to transfer – keep in mind that every currency has a minimum withdrawal amount
- Press the Withdraw button, and you’re done!
Can’t access Stake with a VPN?
There may be times when Stake betting in the US doesn’t work even when connected to a location where it technically should. A VPN malfunction can happen for a number of reasons. Below are some tips for troubleshooting the issue on why Stake is not working with a VPN.
- Stake.com is down. If you can’t access the Stake casino website with a VPN, check if its available without it. If it’s still doesn’t load, it is probably down. Look up Stake’s Twitter and other social media for the latest updates.
- Try another location. Sometimes VPN servers go down, and you can’t connect to Stake or any other website because of that. Simply choose another one in that country and try again.
- Check if your real IP address is leaking. You might’ve accidentally pressed something in the settings and now the VPN isn’t hiding your IP address. Make sure everything is up and running, and try cycling through several security protocols.
- Check your antivirus or firewall. Turn off your antivirus or firewall for a short time and see if you can reach the Stake website. After a successful connection, you can re-enable your firewall or antivirus. Another option is to make an exception for your Stake VPN app so that it can bypass them.
- Check your router settings. Your router might block the VPN connection as well. To access Stake Bitcoin casino, check if all tunneling protocols are allowed. If the router blocks them, you’ll need to update its settings.
- Multiple VPNs installed. If you tried more than one VPN for Stake, they might have messed up your TAP drivers. In this case, delete all of these drivers and install them again.
If all of the above fails to solve the issue, the best option is to contact your VPN’s customer support. Most offers 24/7 live chat and the people there are quick to reply.
Can’t even get proper professional help? Switch to a provider that works like intended and takes care of its users, like NordVPN.
Free VPN to play Stake – should you use one?
Some top free VPNs for Stake can unblock the casino in the US and outside it. However, compared to the premium services, they all have some serious disadvantages.
- They limit your speed and monthly bandwidth, allowing 10 GB at most if you’re lucky
- Even the best free VPNs offer just 3-4 servers to choose from – these likely include the US, which beats the purpose of using them for Stake
- Most free services display annoying ads – if that wasn’t enough, they collect data about you which is used for those advertisements
- The VPN clients are riddled with malware, which is a severe security risk overall
- Freemium providers often prohibit either torrenting, streaming, or both – even if they don’t, the monthly data cap won’t let you download large files or watch HD-quality movies
We strongly suggest subscribing to a premium service if possible. But we understand if you want to save your money as well – in this case, carefully examine the potential providers, their history, and user reviews. The one you pick should be reputable and transparent, just like these best free VPNs were found to be.
Stake marks the start of a new era where online casinos offer to gamble in cryptocurrencies and allow instant withdrawals. The same goes for sports betting – this website already covers more than 10 event types. The only problem is that you can’t play Stake in the US and some other places due to licensing and regulations.
Luckily, we have a solution for this problem – the best VPNs for Stake. Providers like NordVPN unblock this website and allow safe gambling from anywhere. Coupled with excellent speeds and a massive server fleet, you’re bound to enjoy Stake betting in the US and everywhere else.
Have you already tried any of these VPNs for Stake? Did we miss any great Stake casino VPN? Please let us know in the comments section below!
Is Stake.com legit?
Yes, Stake is a legal online casino and sports betting site with an official Curaçao eGaming License. It is a verified member of the Crypto Gambling Foundation and offers 2FA account protection. It’s not available in some countries primarily due to licensing policies.
Does Stake allow VPN?
Yes, Stake allows VPNs. You can choose any of the providers mentioned above and be sure that access to the website or your account won’t be blocked. For the best performance, we recommend using the best Stake gambling VPN.
How to play Stake.com in the US?
The only way to play Stake in the US is with a VPN. It will also help you unblock Stake casino in other places it is unavailable. You have to subscribe to a Stake gambling VPN, connect to a server where the website isn’t blocked, and that’s it, you can start betting.
Which one is better – Stake or Roobet?
Both Stake and Roobet are great cryptocurrency casinos. They offer instant deposits and withdrawals, live support, and high RTP for slots. Unfortunately, both are unavailable in the US unless you use the best VPN to bypass geo-restrictions.