Black Friday and Cyber Monday are almost here, and chances of getting a special deal for a VPN are growing. ProtonVPN joins the crowd with its no-nonsense 33% discount on its bi-annual plan.
This is your best chance to save big and get the service you’ve always wanted. Below you will find instructions on getting the best ProtonVPN Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
Get the best ProtonVPN Black Friday deal!
Protecting your online activities for half the price is easy. All you have to do is follow these three easy three-steps:
- Choose a ProtonVPN subscription. You can save the most on the ProtonVPN two-year Plus plan for 33% off!
- Download ProtonVPN and connect to any server nearby
- Enjoy online security and privacy!
All ProtonVPN Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals
|ProtonVPN Black Friday offer details|
|Subscription time:||Two years|
|Money-back guarantee:||30 days|
You can use the 30-day money-back guarantee in case you feel that ProtonVPN wasn’t the best choice for you.
As the matter of fact, NordVPN has the best deal in 2021. Currently, you can get the two-year plan with a 60% discount for only $3.29/month.
Why should you order ProtonVPN on Black Friday?
ProtonVPN is a high-quality service that can serve multiple purposes:
- Protecting your internet traffic and IP address
- Unblocking streaming platforms, such as Netflix
- Safe torrenting from any country
- Securing ten devices at the same time
- Avoiding bandwidth throttling
ProtonVPN uses NASA-grade encryption to keep third parties from snooping on your location and online activities. Moreover, you get time-tested OpenVPN and IKEv2/IPSec tunneling protocols along with a reliable kill switch. And since the company is based in privacy-friendly Switzerland, it can have a true no-logs policy.
You can choose from 1700+ servers in 63+ countries. By choosing the above-recommended Plus plan, you also get access to 10 Gbps servers that can drastically increase connection speed. Finally, ProtonVPN’s VPN Accelerator feature will improve performance up to 400% when using long-distance servers.
ProtonVPN has apps for all popular platforms, including Android TV and Chromebook. You can also configure this service on a number of routers and connect even more devices, such as smart TVs. As a result, you’ll be able to watch Netflix or Hulu on your big screen.
When it comes to torrenting, European users will have plenty of P2P-optimized server options. Unfortunately, the only country outside is Singapore.
ProtonVPN security features
ProtonVPN is one of the most secure services currently available. Here are some of its key features:
- Secure Core servers. Located in privacy-friendly countries, Secure Core servers first direct you traffic through them, adding an extra layer of protection.
- Tor over VPN. This lets you connect to the Tor network on top of your VPN, increasing anonymity and allowing you to access the dark web.
- Leak protection. At the time of writing this article, ProtonVPN had no IP, DNS, or WebRTC leaks.
- Privacy-friendly jurisdiction. Switzerland has no data retention laws and also doesn’t belong to the Fourteen Eyes intelligence alliance.
- Anonymous payments. In addition to regular payment methods, you can also use Bitcoin or gift cards.
Which plan should you choose?
ProtonVPN has four pricing plans targeted at users with different needs. Each of them is available for one month, one year, or two years. We’ll be covering only the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, but you can find the complete selection in our ProtonVPN review.
We recommend choosing the Plus plan because it has the biggest 33% discount.
ProtonVPN payment options include credit cards, PayPal, Bitcoin, and gift cards.
Previous ProtonVPN Black Friday deals
Some providers tend to change their deals every year. In the meantime, others use the old rinse-and-repeat methods. Here’s what ProtonVPN previously had to offer:
- 2020: ProtonVPN had the same 50% discount for the bi-annual plan plus ProtonMail Plus
- 2019: Once again, users got 50% off
- 2018: The same two-year plan with a 50% discount
- 2017: A 33% discount for all subscriptions
- 2016: No Black Friday deals. ProtonVPN was still a bunch of poorly-reviewed Quark and Gluon VPNs.
Upcoming ProtonVPN Cyber Monday deal
So far, ProtonVPN hasn’t announced any Cyber Monday offers. This leads us to believe that they will keep the same Black Friday deal until the end of November. Either way, we will let you know if something comes up, so make sure to check this page regularly.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are once-a-year events. Therefore, you should seize the opportunity and protect your online activities with a reliable VPN. After all, the shopping season is a gold mine for hackers, targeting unaware users that didn’t invest in security.
ProtonVPN is a solid choice for anyone who wants to avoid third-party snoopers, hide their IP address, and access geo-blocked content. Thus, we encourage you not to wait until the last day and get this service now.
However, you might be interested in special deals that other VPNs have to offer. In such a case, don’t forget to check the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on our dedicated page.
Which VPN are you planning to buy on Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Share your thoughts by leaving a comment below!
Will ProtonVPN include a Black Friday sale in 2021?
Just like last year, ProtonVPN is already offering a Black Friday deal. You get 33% off for the bi-annual Plus plan.
Can ProtonVPN protect your data?
Yes, it can. ProtonVPN uses military-grade encryption and effectively hides your IP address. Plus, it has more security and privacy features described in our in-depth review.
Is it worth getting ProtonVPN on Black Friday?
Yes, because you will be paying only half the price. On the other hand, some other VPNs, like NordVPN, offer better Black Friday deals this year.
Karol is an experienced freelance writer, translator, and editor. His creative output covers a wide range of technology topics such as fintech, privacy, cryptocurrencies, blockchain, and more. He does not limit himself to just plain articles and writes guides, editorials, think pieces, and reviews.