With 3200+ servers in 100+ countries, phenomenal speeds, and top-tier features, Surfshark has become one of the best VPN providers. Nevertheless, there are other things that make this service one of our top choices.
For example, you can grab a Surfshark free trial and see how it works without major commitments. Moreover, the provider offers a generous 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can use Surfshark without paying for over a month!
So, if you’re interested in getting a trial version of Surfshark VPN, learn how to do that below!
How to get Surfshark VPN free trial?
- Head to Google Play Store or Apple App Store on your mobile device
- Download the Surfshark VPN app and launch it
- Press Create account and tap Subscribe button
- Now you can take Surfshark VPN for a test drive and enjoy unparalleled security!
Before your trial runs out, you’ll be notified about it. Thus, you won’t have to worry about missing the deadline. Or if you want to continue using Surfshark, you’ll be charged automatically after the 7 days pass.
How do I get the Surfshark free trial in 2023?
First, we should mention that Surfshark is one of the best free trial VPNs on the market. However, it will still make you input your credit card information when getting the free trial. So remember to cancel the subscription if you want to avoid being charged. However, if you do miss the deadline, you will still have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Additionally, you can only get the free trial if you sign in via the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. After that, you can use Surfshark on as many devices as you want, including streaming devices and smart TVs.
Here’s how to get the Surfshark free trial in 6 easy steps:
- Download the Surfshark app from Apple App Store or Google Play Store. This means you can’t do it on Windows or macOS, but the trial will work on them anyway
- Open the app and click Create account
- Enter your email and password that you wish to use and click Create account. With these credentials, you can log in to any Surfshark VPN application you want – even the Windows app or browser extension.
- Tap the Subscribe button. You will be assigned the one-year deal, although the subscription can be later altered in your App Store or Play Store settings. Don’t miss the fine print below, saying that you will be charged sometime during the last 24 hours of your free trial
- Enter your credit card info. Be aware that you won’t be charged if you cancel the Surfshark subscription within 7 days. And even if you miss the deadline, there’s still a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- That’s it – you will automatically be logged in to your Surfshark VPN account!
Surfshark VPN 30-day money-back guarantee
Surfshark’s 30-day money-back guarantee offers cashback on any of its subscription plans. That means you can try out its premium features for one month and request a full refund during the trial period but not after it ends.
Before your 30-day trial is up, you can prevent an auto-renewal of payment by contacting customer support (either by email or by using their 24/7 live chat) and requesting a refund plus the closing of your account.
Suppose you’re serious about a VPN service. In that case, it is also a good idea to consider a longer commitment and choose a plan you would be happy to stay with. If you’re not, don’t sleep on your subscription cancellation. If you pass the 30 days, you will get charged automatically.
You can also contact customer support in advance and schedule an expiry date so you wouldn’t miss it.
How do I get the 30-day free trial for SurfsharkVPN?
- Download the Surfshark VPN app for a device of your choice
- Open the app, click Create Account, and choose a plan
- Enter your credentials and credit/debit card details
- That’s it! Now you can explore the web freely with Surfshark for 30-days!
Of course, if something goes awry or you can’t pay for a subscription, don’t forget to cancel your payment. That way, you will get a full refund.
Surfshark free trial vs 30-day money-back guarantee
Many users believe that Surfshark VPN trial and Surfshark’s 30-day money-back guarantee are the same things. However, there are a few distinctions between the two.
For example, the testing period differs. You can utilize the trial version only for a week. While you can use Surfshark without paying for a month with the 30-day money-back guarantee, obviously.
Moreover, you can only obtain the 7-day free through the Google Play Store or Apple App Shop. Afterward, you can use it on any device. So, that might be a bit of a nuisance. Meanwhile, you can take advantage of the cash-back guarantee whenever on any device.
Nevertheless, the 30-day money-back warranty isn’t completely free. You still have to pay for the subscription, but you can get a refund right before the deadline.
How to cancel the Surfshark free trial?
Suppose you don’t want to use Surfshark after the 7-day free trial. In that case, you need to cancel the subscription beforehand. You have to do it at least 1 day before the deadline. The process will vary depending on your device. But don’t worry, we have you covered.
Cancel Surfshark Free Trial on iOS
- Head to iPhone Settings on your device
- Tap on your Apple ID name
- Select Subscriptions and find Surfshark VPN
- Press on Cancel Free Trial at the bottom
- Confirm cancellation, and now you won’t have to pay!
Cancel Surfshark Free Trial on Android
- Open Google Play Store and select My Account
- Tap on Payments and Subscriptions
- Find Surfshark in the section
- Press on Surfshark and pick Cancel Subscription
- Confirm cancellation and enjoy Surfshark for the duration of the free trial!
How does Surfshark compare to other free trial VPNs?
Apart from the Surfshark free trial, you can find other premium providers that offer similar deals. But are they as good as the protagonist of this article?
|VPN provider||VPN trial duration||Available on||Payment details||Money-back guarantee|
|Surfshark VPN||7 days||Mobile (Android & iOS)||Required||30 days|
|NordVPN||7 days||Mobile (Android)||Required||30 days|
|PrivateVPN||7 days||Desktop & mobile||Required||30 days|
|ExpressVPN||7 days||Mobile (Android & iOS)||Required||30 days|
|CyberGhost||7 days||Desktop & mobile||Not required||45 days|
What does the Surfshark free trial offer?
With either a 7-day free trial or a 30-day money-back guarantee, you won’t get a watered-down version of Surfshark VPN. Your experience will be identical to those who pay a full subscription price. So, you can read the full Surfshark VPN review or skim through the info here:
- Sublime security & privacy. Staying incognito on the web is crucial, and Surfshark VPN ensures that with an independently-audited zero-logs policy. Moreover, it’s one of the safest VPNs, thanks to AES-256 encryption, robust kill switch, and reliable IP & DNS leak protection.
- Phenomenal global reach. Surfshark has 3200+ pieces of hardware peppered around 100+ countries. So, finding a suitable server nearby or hopping through regions will be a walkover.
- Excellent performance. When it comes to connectivity, hardly anyone can compare to Surfshark. Thanks to the trusty WireGuard tunneling protocol and cutting-edge Nexus technology, this provider is among the fastest VPNs in 2023.
- Amazing device support. Surfshark should be your #1 choice if you’re looking for the best multi-device VPN. It has apps for all major OS and streaming devices. Moreover, to secure your home network, you can set up this service on your router.
- Useful additional features. From Camouflage mode to GPS spoofing for Android, Surfshark packs quite a punch when it comes to extra perks. Other useful features include Smart DNS, MultiHop, CleanWeb, etc.
- Endless entertainment possibilities. Serial streamers know that most services are not available in certain regions. Therefore, with a top-tier streaming VPN like Surfshark, you can access almost any video platform. Additionally, torrenting is allowed on all servers, so you will get your files easily.
Should I get the paid version of Surfshark?
Your Surfshark free trial won’t last forever, and when it does end, the service will be locked behind a subscription fee. Nevertheless, Surfshark is one of the most reliable and cheapest VPNs on the market, so a plan won’t cost you a fortune. In addition, it opens up a lot of opportunities on the web, so a paid subscription is truly worth it.
At the moment, Surfshark offers three different pricing plans. They all provide the same great features, but the costs vary:
Additionally, you might stumble across limited-time offers that offer better subscription prices. To make your life easier, we’ve collected them and placed them on our Surfshark discount coupon page.
Moreover, you can grab the Surfshark One package for a small additional price. It offers an extra layer of security and includes antivirus, breach monitor, and an unbiased search engine. You can have them all for $1.49/month.
Undoubtedly you have an Android or iOS device, so getting the Surfshark free trial will be a breeze. You’ll have to download the app and finish the registration on your phone. However, afterward, you can use the service on as many gadgets as you want for free. And if you need more time testing out Surfshark, don’t hesitate and make use of the 30-day money-back guarantee!
And taking Surfshark VPN for a test drive is truly worth it. It has sublime coverage, top-notch speeds, and fantastic security features. Plus, you’ll stay private and save even in countries under heavy censorship. Not to mention, you’ll finally have access to geo-blocked shows, movies, games, and other content. Lastly, you can torrent confidently with Surfshark by your side.
Thus, grab yourself a Surfshak free trial version and explore endless possibilities on the web.
If you have any queries about Surfshark’s free trial, don’t hesitate and leave us a comment!
You may also like to read:
How to get NordVPN risk-free trial
Best Cheap monthly VPN
Surfshark vs NordVPN
Atlas VPN review
Surfshark vs ExpressVPN
Does Surfshark have a free trial?
Yes, Surfshark VPN offers a 7-day free trial to new users. While you won’t have to pay, you’ll need to add your credit or debit card details to get the plan. Plus, you can take advantage of the 30-day money-back guarantee and use Surfshark for free for over a month.
Does Surfshark have a 30-day free trial?
Yes, Surfshark offers a free trial. If you’re not happy with the service, you can get a cash-back within 30 days of your purchase.
How do you get the 7-day free trial on Surfshark?
To get a Surfshark free trial, you’ll need an Android or iOS device. After downloading the app and creating an account, you must press subscribe. That way, you can use Surfshark for 7 days and cancel before the trial runs out.
How do I cancel my Surfshark VPN free trial?
If you want to cancel your Surfshark VPN trial, you need to go to your Apple ID or Google Play Store and call off the payment. If you need extra help with cancellation, we recommend reading our guide.
How much is Surfshark VPN subscription?
Surfshark VPN plans start from as little as $2.30/month. However, there are different pricing plans, and you can choose the one that fits your needs the best. There’s a monthly plan, which is the most expensive. Otherwise, you can pick an annual or 2-year plan and save some money in the long run.
How many connections does Surfshark have?
There’s no device limit with Surfshark VPN. Moreover, the service is compatible with the most popular operating systems, routers, and streaming devices. Moreover, it offers the Smart DNS feature, which lets you use a VPN on TVs and consoles that don’t support VPNs.
Luke, can SurfShark be installed at the router level for whole device/house protection?
Hi there. Yes, Surfshark can be installed on most routers. You can check their support article on setting up a router with their software.
How does one get the free trial for installing on a computer? The instructions assume that everybody only does internet browsing on their cell phones. Desktop and laptops do not use phone apps. I pretended to buy the two year plan on my desktop computer and never saw anything about a 7 day trial.
Hello Luke. I’ve updated the article to match what Surfshark says about its free trial. To get it, you need to use either Apple App Store or Google Play Store, which means Windows users will need another device. However, once you have the free trial, you can install it on any supported device or OS. Hope this clears things out!