Bybit is a professional platform for crypto exchange. It provides trading services, mining, and stacking cryptocurrencies. However, Bybit is unavailable in the US and some other countries due to regulations. Luckily, the best VPN for Bybit will give you access to the platform in America.
A virtual private network will change your IP address and hide your traffic. That way, neither Bybit nor other snoopers can see where you are or what you’re doing. Moreover, you won’t have to worry as much about hackers stealing your crypto, thanks to NASA-grade encryption.
Plus, a reliable provider will help you bypass geo-restrictions and allow you to use the platform anywhere. Therefore, let’s see which Bybit VPN is the best for US citizens.
Best Bybit USA VPN: shortlist
- #1 Bybit USA VPN9.7
- VPN for Bybit with superb coverage9.3
- Low-priced virtual private network9.2
- VPN with excellent security features8.9
- Bybit VPN with dedicated IP option8.4
How to use Bybit in the USA with a VPN
- Download a trusted Bybit VPN. We recommend NordVPN, now 57% off!
- Install the app on a device of your choice
- Connect to a server where Bybit is available, such as the UK or Canada
- Login and start trading on Bybit in the US!
Why do you need Bybit USA VPN?
Firstly, while the platform is available in loads of countries, you’ll need a Bybit VPN in restricted areas. Due to unfavorable regulations or political issues, Bybit is unavailable in the USA, China, Singapore, and a few other countries. Luckily, you can change your location with a VPN and exchange crypto anywhere in the world.
Furthermore, a VPN for Bybit will enhance your online security. Crypto trading might be a bit dangerous due to hackers trying to steal your crypto. Thankfully, a virtual private network for crypto trading can encrypt your data, making it harder for cyberthieves to take advantage of your data.
Moreover, you’ll have more privacy with a Bybit USA VPN. A trustworthy no-logs VPN will hide your IP address and ensure that no information is leaked. That way, the government, your ISP (Internet Service Provider), or other snoopers can’t see what you’re doing or trading online.
Best VPNs for Bybit in 2023: overview
- NordVPN – #1 Bybit USA VPN
- Surfshark VPN – VPN for Bybit with superb coverage
- PrivateVPN – low-priced virtual private network
- Atlas VPN – VPN with excellent security features
- PureVPN – Bybit VPN with dedicated IP option
Below, you’ll find the top ultimate VPN providers that will help you access Bybit in the US or anywhere else. Moreover, these providers will ensure your safety and privacy while trading and storing crypto in your wallet. Lastly, these Bybit VPNs have multiple connections, stable connectivity, and loads of servers globally.
1. NordVPN – the ultimate Bybit VPN for US
24/7 live chat, Email
- Insanely fast
- Dedicated IP option
- Super secure & private
- No router applet
NordVPN is the #1 service for Bybit. That’s because it can help you access the platform in the US without compromising your privacy or security. Additionally, it’s the best VPN for crypto trading overall.
Firstly, NordVPN provides insane speeds, thanks to the proprietary NordLynx tunneling protocol. Moreover, you’ll find 5400+ servers in 60+ countries, with many of them outside the US. Plus, NordVPN offers dedicated IPs, which will make it easier to access Bybit in restricted countries.
Meanwhile, obfuscated servers will be a great asset if you want to access the free web in countries under heavy censorship. Furthermore, Threat Protection will fend off malicious ads, malware, and trackers. Not to mention, NordVPN has been independently audited twice and has a zero-logs policy.
For a deeper investigation of NordVPN, read our NordVPN review.
2. Surfshark VPN – secure and affordable option
24/7 live chat, FAQ
- Superb performance
- No device limit
- Excellent global coverage
- Unaudited no-logs policy
If you care about your safety while trading on Bybit, try Surfshark. It’s one of the most secure VPNs in 2023. Plus, you can protect as many devices as you want with infinite connections.
Surfshark covers 100+ countries with 3200+ pieces of hardware. Plus, it provides awesome speeds with the trusty WireGuard tunneling protocol. On top of that, Surfshark can easily circumvent geo-blocks and give you access to other crypto trading or streaming platforms.
Furthermore, Clean Web will block malicious ads and websites, making you safer. More so, Camouflage Mode will help you access Bybit in restricted countries, such as China or North Korea. Lastly, the Bypasser feature allows you to choose which traffic gets encrypted, while the other part can have direct access to the internet.
Catch Surfshark’s 7-day free trial or instantly grab a subscription for $2.30/month. A month-long cash-back warranty will protect your plan. And luckily, there are special discount coupons waiting for you!
For a deeper investigation of Surfshark VPN, read our Surfshark VPN review.
3. PrivateVPN – well-rounded VPN for Bybit
24/7 live chat
- Free dedicated IP servers
- Very cheap
- Stealth VPN technology
- Lacks WireGuard
PrivateVPN is a trustworthy VPN for Bybit. It has NASA-grade encryption, a strong kill switch, and IP leak protection. Plus, it’s an excellent VPN for streaming if you want to take a break from crypto trading.
PrivateVPN has 200+ servers in 63+ countries, yet it’s enough for almost 500,000 users globally. Additionally, if you want to access Bybit in the US easier, you can use free dedicated IPs in the UK, Netherlands, or Sweden. Plus, you can use PrivateVPN on 10 devices simultaneously.
Furthermore, the provider offers all essential safety features: IP leak protection, a kill switch, and industry-standard encryption. Plus, PrivateVPN ensures your confidentiality with a strict zero-logs policy. Lastly, you can use Stealth VPN technology in countries where Bybit and VPNs are restricted.
See how PrivateVPN works with a week-long free trial. Or instantly get a plan for $2.00/month. A 30-day money-back guarantee will protect your subscription. Additionally, you can get a special PrivateVPN coupon.
For a deeper investigation of PrivateVPN, read our PrivateVPN review.
4. Atlas VPN – cheapest Bybit US VPN
Email, tickets, FAQ
- Excellent costless version
- Great performance
- Limitless connections
- No router configuration
If you’re looking for a cheap Bybit VPN, Atlas VPN is worthy of consideration. It’s swift, secure, and great for privacy. Not to mention, Atlas VPN is one of the best freemium VPNs.
Besides the must-have features, like a kill switch, IP leak protection, and top-tier encryption, Atlas VPN offers some extras. For example, Tracker Blocker will protect you against obnoxious ads, viruses, and trackers. Moreover, SafeSwap bolsters your anonymity by routing your internet access through several IP addresses.
Not to mention, Atlas VPN covers 37+ countries with 750+ pieces of hardware. Additionally, your connectivity will be swift and stable, thanks to the WireGuard tunneling protocol. Also, the premium version can bypass geo-blocks and give you access to streaming platforms like Netflix US, Hulu, or Amazon Prime Video.
You can try the free version, yet getting a subscription for $2.05/month is a wiser decision. Not to mention, your premium plan will be guarded by a month-long money-back guarantee. Also, save some cash with an Atlas VPN coupon.
For a deeper investigation of Atlas VPN, read our Atlas VPN review.
5. PureVPN – versatile Bybit VPN
24/7 live chat
- Great at bypassing geo-blocks
- Dedicated IP options
- Loads of servers globally
- iOS version lacks features
PureVPN is a versatile service for Bybit. Not to mention, PureVPN is one of the best VPNs with dedicated IPs. It will help you bypass restrictions easier and reduce the amount of CAPCHAs while browsing.
PureVPN has one of the biggest server fleets consisting of 6500+ servers in 70+ countries. Additionally, it utilizes the WireGuard tunneling protocol, which ensures top-tier speeds. Also, you can use the service on 10 devices simultaneously or protect your whole network by setting PureVPN on your router.
The service comes with bank-grade encryption, a kill switch, and IP leak protection. Furthermore, PureVPN has an independently-audited zero-logs policy, so your privacy is in safe hands. And if you need some entertainment, PureVPN unblocks extensive libraries on Netflix, HBO Max, and Hulu + Live TV.
PureVPN offers a 7-day trial for $0.99. However, you can instantly get a subscription for $1.33/month. Plus, a 31-day cash-back warranty will protect your plan. Also, don’t forget to check PureVPN’s special deals.
For a deeper investigation of PureVPN, read our PureVPN review.
How we selected a Bybit USA VPN
We’ve tested multiple services to find the Top 5 Bybit VPNs. If you’re wondering how we decided which providers are the best, here’s a list of essential criteria that we used for ranking Bybit VPNs:
- Servers worldwide. Some countries restrict Bybit usage. Therefore, you’ll need a VPN with loads of servers globally or nearby to access the platform anywhere.
- Unblocking capabilities. Suppose you live in a restricted country, like the US, Cuba, or Singapore. Then, you’ll need a VPN that can break through any geo-restrictions or firewalls.
- Great connectivity. Slow speeds are super annoying, especially when you want to trade crypto. Thus, snatch the fastest VPN with the WireGuard or NordLynx tunneling protocols.
- Tough security. A Bybit VPN must have the essential features: AES-256 encryption, a kill switch, and IP leak protection. Other extras, like malware blockers or antivirus software, are a huge benefit.
- Guaranteed privacy. If you want to stay anonymous, you’ll need a VPN that hides your IP address and doesn’t collect any logs. Plus, a reliable provider should be based outside the Fourteen Eyes Alliance.
- Value for money. There is no need to overpay for a VPN. You can get a high-end cheap VPN for less than $4.00/month.
How to sign in to Bybit from the US with a VPN
Can US citizens use Bybit? Sure they can! However, not under normal circumstances. That’s because Bybit opted to stay away from the US market due to unclear crypto regulations.
So, if you’re an American crypto trader, you’ll need one of the Top 5 Bybit VPNs. That way, you can trick the platform into thinking that you are in a different country and gain access to Bybit. Thus, here’s what you have to do to sign in to Bybit from the US with a VPN:
- Pick a VPN that works with Bybit. Our frontrunner is NordVPN, now with a humongous discount
- Pick a subscription and download the app on a device of your choice
- Connect to a server where Bybit is available, for example, in the UK, Mexico, or Canada
- Join Bybit and trade crypto in the US!
Where is Bybit restricted?
While Bybit is available in many locations across the globe, there are some countries where the platform is unavailable. The Bybit-restricted countries are the US, Singapore, Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Sudan, and China. Additionally, the platform is inaccessible in specific areas: Quebec and Ontario (Canada), Crimea, Donetsk, and Luhansk (Ukraine).
You can trade on Bybit in the US and other restricted regions if you have a VPN that’s capable of bypassing blocks. Therefore, we recommend getting a service with loads of hardware in Bybit-friendly countries and Stealth VPN technology. Luckily, most of the best VPNs for Bybit on our list will help you access the platform from anywhere.
Where is Bybit available?
Unlike Binance, Coinbase, or other crypto trading platforms, accessing Bybit in most countries is super easy. And while you don’t need to bypass geo-restrictions, using a VPN for Bybit is highly recommended. It will protect you from hackers and provide more privacy.
However, if you find yourself in an area where the platform is restricted, here are some countries that you can connect to with a VPN for Bybit:
|Americas||Mexico, Costa Rica, Brazil, Argentina, Canada (partially)|
|Europe||UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Poland, Lithuania|
|Middle East & Africa||South Africa, Israel, Georgia|
|Asia||Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Thailand|
|Oceania||Australia, New Zealand|
Why is Bybit banned in the USA?
Many believe that Bybit is banned in the US. However, that’s actually not the case. Bybit has decided to lock out American crypto traders and stay away from the US market. The platform doesn’t comply with the Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) and claims that regulations are too ambiguous. Therefore, without additional tinkering, using Bybit in the States is impossible.
And is using a VPN for Bybit in the USA illegal? The short answer is no. You won’t have any problem with the US government if you use the platform. Nevertheless, it goes against Bybit ToS, and if caught, the platform keeps the right to terminate, freeze or ban the account immediately.
Therefore, you need to pick the right provider if you want to trade on Bybit in the US. According to our research, the best VPN for the job is NordVPN. It has dedicated IP options, obfuscated servers, and top-notch speeds globally.
Bybit alternatives in the US
While you can use Bybit in the US with a VPN, you can still get in a bit of trouble if you get caught on the platform. You won’t have to go to jail or pay massive fines. However, if you use a VPN that leaks your info and actual location, Bybit might block and freeze your account with all crypto in your wallet.
So if you’re not much of a risk-taker, here are some alternatives to Bybit in the US:
- Coinbase. One of the largest cryptocurrency exchange services in the United States. Additionally, it’s user-friendly and supports 175+ cryptocurrencies. Plus, the trading fees are relatively low, especially in larger volumes.
- Kraken. Probably the safest crypto exchange platform in the United States. Moreover, the fees are kept low. Not to mention, Kraken supports 50+ different crypto assets, including fiat currencies for beginners.
- Cash App. The best choice for beginners, as it’s super easy to use. Furthermore, Cash App is a Bitcoin-only application when it comes to cryptocurrencies.
Luckily, you can avoid any problems with a reliable VPN, such as NordVPN. It has loads of servers outside the US, amazing speeds, and can bypass almost any restrictions. Plus, it will guarantee your online safety and privacy.
Can’t access Bybit with a VPN: solution
Bybit doesn’t allow you to register with a VPN? Chances are, your service is not capable of unblocking the platform. Otherwise, you might need to take some extra steps for everything to work smoothly.
Moreover, some VPNs might cause connectivity issues, resulting in endless loading screens and unbearably slow speeds. Thus, if Bybit is blocking your VPN connection and restricts your access to the platform, try these simple steps to solve the issues:
- Try a different server. In some cases, the hardware might be under maintenance. Otherwise, the server you are trying to use might be already blocked by Bybit. So, disconnect and try another server in the same region.
- Delete browser’s cookies and cache. You leave traces of information all around the web if you don’t use a VPN. Thus, get rid of your browser’s cookies and cache. Alternatively, try accessing Bybit through a different browser and incognito mode.
- Check for IP leaks. If you’re using a free or a random VPN, it might reveal your actual IP address. Hence, make sure your IP protection and kill switch are on. You can see if your IP is leaking on various dedicated web pages.
- Get in touch with customer support. If you can’t deal with it yourself, get help from the pros. With the right provider, you can expect help 24/7 via live chat.
If nothing else helps, it’s time to choose a new provider. You can pick NordVPN or Surfshark, as they are perfect VPNs for Bybit. Both providers offer 24/7 customer service. Plus, they are super swift, have loads of servers globally, and offer a plethora of nifty features.
Do we recommend trying a free VPN for Bybit?
We do not recommend using free VPNs for Bybit as they can’t bypass restrictions in the US. Additionally, they steal your data to make a profit. Moreover, there are a few instances where VPN apps were actually malware injecting machines.
However, if you want to spend less on a VPN and more on crypto trading, there are 2 options you can choose from:
- Freemium VPNs. Less functional than paid counterparts, these reliable costless services will ensure your safety and anonymity online. Nevertheless, in most cases, Freemium VPNs can’t bypass geo-restrictions.
- Free trial VPNs. Explore the crypto trading world on Bybit for a limited time. Most VPNs offer 7-day free trials, but you can also take advantage of the 30-day money-back guarantees. That way, you can use a premium Bybit VPN for over a month.
Bybit is an excellent and safe cryptocurrency trading platform that’s great for newbies and veterans alike. However, the platform is unavailable in certain countries, including the United States. Thus, you can only use Bybit in the US with a VPN.
And if you’re looking for the best VPN for Bybit, look no further than NordVPN. It can easily give you access to the platform in restricted countries, like the US, Singapore, or Cuba. Moreover, it has top-notch security and privacy features that will guarantee your safety. Thus, don’t hesitate and grab the ultimate VPN for Bybit!
Have you tried using a VPN with Bybit in the US? Which VPN did you choose? Let us know in the comments!
You may also like to read:
Best VPN for Roobet
How to pay for a VPN anonymously
Top 8 most secure Web Browsers
Best VPN for playing Stake in the US
How to bet on Barstool Sportsbook
How to change location on Android
Best VPN for online gambling and sports betting
Can I use Bybit with a VPN?
Yes, you can utilize a VPN with Bybit. Actually, using one is recommended, as a reliable virtual private network will provide an extra layer of security and privacy when trading crypto. Additionally, with a service like NordVPN, you can access Bybit in the US and elsewhere.
Do I need a VPN for Bybit?
Yes, using a Bybit virtual private network is highly recommended. A VPN will help you access Bybit in the US and other restricted countries. Moreover, a reliable provider will help you avoid crypto-stealing hackers. Plus, you’ll be anonymous with the best Bybit VPN.
Can I use Bybit in the UK with a VPN?
Yes, utilizing a Bybit VPN in the UK is totally fine. While you don’t have to change your location to access the platform in the United Kingdom, you can use a Bybit VPN for privacy & security. A reliable provider, such as NordVPN, is the best choice as it has top-tier features and 440+ servers in the UK.
How to use NordVPN to access Bybit?
NordVPN is the best choice for accessing Bybit. All you have to do is subscribe, get the app, and launch it. Then, you need to choose a server in a country where Bybit is available, such as the UK or certain states of Canada.
Is it illegal to use Bybit in the US?
Using Bybit in the US is legal, so you won’t get in trouble. However, it goes against Bybit ToS, and if caught, the platform keeps the right to immediately terminate, freeze or ban the account. Therefore, we suggest using one of the Top 5 Bybit VPNs in the US to safely use the platform.