Racing fans eagerly await the annual NASCAR Cup Series. This year NASCAR races kicked off on February 5th and will continue until November 5th. You can watch the NASCAR series online via multiple streaming platforms, such as Fox Sports, SlingTV, FuboTV, and more. But not everyone can enjoy the series as it is available only in a limited number of countries.
Luckily, there is a way to watch NASCAR online, even if you live in an unsupported area. A VPN (a virtual private network) is one of the most effective ways to bypass geo-blocking. This service allows you to alter your IP address to a different location. Thanks to that, you’ll be able to bypass geographical restrictions without getting up from your couch.
|Stream Nascar Cup Series online|
|NASCAR dates||February 5 – November 5|
|Number of races||36|
|Watch anywhere||Get NordVPN – 57% OFF|
|Watch in the US||Fox Sports, SlingTV, and FuboTV|
How to watch NASCAR anywhere with a VPN
- Sign up for a reliable VPN. The best all-round VPN is NordVPN, available for 57% off
- Download the VPN client and install it on the device of your choice
- Connect to a server in a country where NASCAR is available (e.g., the US)
- Watch NASCAR races from anywhere!
Best VPNs for streaming NASCAR Cup Series: shortlist
- Most acclaimed VPN to watch NASCAR online9.7
- Top-level VPN to stream NASCAR race9.5
- Affordable VPN for getting access to NASCAR9.2
Why do you need a VPN to stream NASCAR live?
NASCAR is one of the most enthralling racing series in the world. Do doubt it would be a shame to miss the exclusive event. NASCAR is only accessible in selected countries like the US, UK, Australia, and Canada. Streaming services will prevent access if your IP address indicates a location where NASCAR is unavailable.
So what does this mean for those hoping to watch NASCAR without cable? You need to bypass geo-blocking to watch the races online. That’s where a VPN comes into play. A VPN enables you to overcome these geographical restrictions through access to multiple IP addresses from various countries.
IP address alteration is achieved by routing your internet traffic through a secure server in another country. For example, connecting to a US server will make it seem like you’re in the US, so Peacock TV won’t block the NASCAR stream.
Before you race to find a VPN, it’s important to choose the best option from the list of the best VPN services. The top providers secure high-quality streaming without compromising performance. These features are bound to unlock NASCAR races for you.
Best VPN services for streaming NASCAR online
Choosing the appropriate VPN is critical for those who want to watch NASCAR without cable. You need a comprehensive network of international servers to overcome geographical restrictions. For a fine experience, rapid connections for smooth streaming are also a must. Listed below are the best VPNs for streaming sports events like NASCAR.
Furthermore, these picks are user-friendly and compatible with widely used operating systems, devices, streaming devices, smart TVs, etc. They also have reliable money-back guarantees, allowing you to use them without risk.
1. NordVPN – the best VPN for streaming NASCAR Cup series
24/7 live chat, Email
- NordLynx for top speeds
- SmartPlay to unlock streaming platforms
- Independently audited and secure
- No router applet
For the best NASCAR streaming experience, we recommend NordVPN.
NordVPN delivers consistently fast connections and a fleet of 5400+ RAM-only servers from over 60 countries. Over 1970 of them are US. The client has a toolkit packed with up-to-date technology that secures your daily online activities and unlocks geographical restrictions. Additionally, you can connect up to 6 devices simultaneously and even set up the VPN manually on your router for unlimited device coverage.
NordVPN is compatible with most of the leading streaming service providers. So, you can relax and enjoy NASCAR action-packed races on Fox Sports, FuboTV, Sling TV, and other big players in the streaming industry. Besides, there is the SmartPlay feature that enables you to bypass geographical restrictions on devices that don’t support VPN apps natively.
With the in-house NordLynx protocol’s blazing speed, you can watch NASCAR online on 4K UHD streaming quality. After all, this provider ranks highest among the fastest VPNs for a reason.
Monthly prices start at $3.49/month with NordVPN discount codes. But if you don’t want to commit, you can opt for a 7-day free trial on the Google Play Store. After that, all plans are backed by a 30-day money guarantee.
For a deeper investigation of NordVPN, read our NordVPN review.
2. Surfshark VPN – NASCAR VPN with top-notch security
24/7 live chat, FAQ
- Unlimited connections
- WireGuard for lighting speeds
- Smart DNS for smooth streaming
- Some features cost extra
To watch NASCAR without cable is a piece of cake with Surfshark’s 600+ US servers. If you wish to watch the races in another region, you get global coverage with 3200+ available servers in 100+ countries.
Surfshark VPN is a budget-friendly option for NASCAR enthusiasts. For those wondering about connectivity, the combination of WireGuard and Software-Defined Networking (SDN) technology, which was released with the Nexus update. These features enhance the overall speed and efficiency. This VPN’s performance allows you to enjoy a 4K UHD streaming quality.
Protection-wise, Surfshark nets a top-notch set of tools, including the Camouflage and NoBorders features. These technologies effectively solve censorship issues. The provider also boasts a confirmed no-logs policy, among other benefits. The standout aspect of this service is the ability to have unlimited simultaneous connections, ensuring that all your devices are protected.
Grab a Surfshark VPN coupon to watch NASCAR live online for $2.30/month. If you don’t feel like delving into the premium version of the service, you can take up the 7-day free trial. Besides, all their plans have a 30-day refund policy, so you have plenty of time to see what all the hype is about.
For a deeper investigation of Surfshark VPN, read our Surfshark VPN review.
3. Atlas VPN – the cheapest VPN to watch NASCAR online
Email, tickets, FAQ
- Solid free version
- Unlocks popular streaming platforms
- Unlimited connections
- No router firmware
If you’re looking for a cheap alternative to watch NASCAR online, then Atlas VPN might be just the right pick for you. With a fleet of 750+ servers available in more than 37 countries, users can pick servers for NASCAR races from 7 US cities. Naturally, this provider boasts a handful of features to cover all your online browsing needs on a daily basis.
In terms of streaming, Atlas VPN doesn’t fall behind other top services in the market. The next-gen WireGuard protocol guarantees stable and fast connections, promising a no-lag streaming experience. Not a second will be lost through the most intense moments of races.
The service provides access to all streaming services that broadcast NASCAR matches, such as YouTube TV, Premier Sports, or Fox Sports. Additionally, since there is no restriction on the number of simultaneous devices, everyone in the household can watch their preferred content independently.
Discover other benefits by signing up for only $2.05/month with an Atlas VPN coupon. If you’re not ready to pick up the premium version, you can consider taking advantage of the 30-day money-back guarantee.
For a deeper investigation of Atlas VPN, read our Atlas VPN review.
Streaming services that broadcast NASCAR online
Watching NASCAR without cable doesn’t have to be a hassle. That said, you need a good internet connection and a well-performing VPN if you’re traveling or live in a geo-blocked area. But choosing a NASCAR streaming service is just as important as choosing a VPN for an easy and smooth experience.
|Streaming platform||Country||Price||Free trial|
|Fox Sports||The US||Free||No|
|FuboTV||The US, Canada||$74.99-$94.99/month||7 days|
|Sling TV||The US||$40.00/month||3 days|
|DirecTV||The US||$74.99/month||5 days|
|Premier Sports||The UK, Ireland||$18.14/month||1 month|
|Peacock TV||The US, the UK||$4.99-$9.99/month||No|
|Hulu Live TV||The US||$68.99/month||No|
The leading streaming platforms are quite similar. They all provide channel packages, along with optional add-ons. Simply select the one that meets your requirements. Most of the top streaming services offer access to all the channels you need for NASCAR, like Fox Sports or Premier Sports. Your choice will likely be influenced by cost, add-ons, and technical details.
How to watch NASCAR on your device
Many streaming services have applications available for more than just computers and mobile devices. However, configuring a VPN to function with a specific streaming device can be challenging. Here are brief tutorials for the most commonly used devices to watch NASCAR without cable.
Stream NASCAR on PC (Windows & Mac)
- Subscribe to a VPN suitable for Windows and Mac. We strongly recommend NordVPN for its user-friendly interface
- Set up the VPN client on your computer
- Connect to a suitable server (e.g., US)
- Go to your browser and navigate to the streaming service of your choice
- Log in to your account or create one
- Find NASCAR on the platform and enjoy!
Stream NASCAR on the phone (Android & iOS)
- Purchase a robust VPN suitable for your mobile device. NordVPN offers dedicated apps for both operating systems
- Download and install the VPN app on your device
- Connect to a server of the required region (e.g., US)
- Download a streaming service app from either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store
- Create an account or log in to an existing one
- Enjoy the races!
Watch NASCAR on streaming devices
Today people can pick from a plethora of streaming devices like Amazon Fire TV or Roku. Some prefer streaming software such as Kodi. Regardless, you can watch NASCAR on most devices. Below you will find the step-by-step guides for major streaming devices.
Stream NASCAR on Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Download and install a premium VPN app for Amazon Fire TV Stick. For top speeds and high streaming resolution, we advise choosing NordVPN
- Connect to a VPN server in a country where the stream isn’t blocked (e.g., US)
- Go to the streaming service of your choice
- Log in to your account or register
- Time to relax and enjoy the races
Stream NASCAR on Roku
- Reset your Roku device
- Set up a VPN client on your router. NordVPN makes for a solid choice with its top-notch performance and wide compatibility
- Pick any suitable server that fits your streaming platform demands (e.g., US)
- Connect Roku to your TV
- Access the streaming platform and log in or create a new account
- Have a good time watching all the NASCAR races!
Stream NASCAR on Roku with NordVPN
Stream NASCAR on Kodi
- Choose a secure and private VPN. We suggest NordVPN as the most beloved choice among service users
- Connect to a suitable server (e.g., US)
- Boot up Kodi
- Start streaming and enjoy NASCAR first-hand!
Watch NASCAR on Kodi with NordVPN
Stream NASCAR on Apple TV
- Acquire a reliable VPN service. For an all-around experience, we recommend NordVPN
- Set up the VPN on your router and connect to Apple TV
- Select a server of a region available for the streaming service of your choice (e.g., US)
- Access the streaming service via Apple TV
- Sign in to your account or create a new one
- Sit back and watch NASCAR to your heart’s content
Stream NASCAR on smart TV
- Get a trusted VPN. You are bound to enjoy an overall satisfactory experience with NordVPN
- Install the VPN on your router and connect it to your Apple, Samsung, or LG TV
- Select a server of a country that’s compatible with the chosen streaming platform (e.g., US)
- Navigate to the streaming service on your TV
- Register an account or log in to an existing one
- Enjoy the enthralling races!
How to watch NASCAR live from any country?
Not every country has permission to stream NASCAR races. Perhaps you live in a location, or you’re temporarily residing in a country like Canada where the NASCAR Cup series is not available. By using a reliable VPN on your device, you can watch NASCAR online from anywhere globally.
Watch NASCAR in the US
Fox Sports is the official broadcaster of NASCAR in the US but not the only option. You can still watch it on several streaming platforms in the US, including SlingTV, fuboTV, and Hulu + Live TV.
The cost of each provider generally falls within the $35.00 to $70.00 range. Some streaming platforms offer free trials for first-time users. With VPN, you can connect to a US server and watch NASCAR online on any of these platforms.
Watch NASCAR in the UK
In the UK, NASCAR is officially streamed on Premier Sports. This platform costs £14.99 per month. However, with an annual subscription, the price falls to £9.99 (£129 must be paid upfront, though). However, Peacock has expanded its regional access. If you have Sky TV or Now’s Entertainment Membership, you can watch it from the UK.
Watch NASCAR in Canada
In Canada, NASCAR streams can be found on the TSN platform. The monthly subscription fee is $19.99, but if you only want to watch a specific race, you can use its one-week free trial period. However, a US VPN server may also be your solution for streaming NASCAR races if you’re located in Canada.
Watch NASCAR in Australia
No NASCAR races are free-to-air in Australia. The official channel for NASCAR in Australia is Fox Sports, meaning the only way you can watch live races is with a Foxtel or Kayo Sports subscription. However, a VPN will allow you to stream NASCAR races in Australia by connecting to any US server.
VPN not working with NASCAR Cup Series: potential fixes
It is important to keep in mind that broadcasters are also aware of geo-unblocking and are working hard to elevate restrictions. Thus, race-loving viewers might experience occasional hiccups when using VPNs with streaming services. However, there are steps for resolving such issues:
- Clear your browsing history. Web browsers collect and store a fair amount of information about your online activities through cookies. These tiny pieces of data can reveal your actual location, compromising your attempt to access geo-restricted content. To avoid this, clear your browser cache and use incognito mode.
- Check for IP leaks. Using free or low-quality VPN services may result in IP leaks. In such a scenario, streaming platforms quickly block streaming attempts via that IP address. Visit a site like ipleak.net to see whether an IP leak occurred, or if you wish to check your DNS, then run a rest on dnsleaktest.com.
- Try out different servers. The most common method to restrict VPN users is to block their server IP addresses. However, it is nearly impossible to block all of them, so if you suspect an issue, switch to a different server. You may have to do that several times until you find an unblocked server. For one, NordVPN has over 5400 servers, so you will find an available and fast server quickly.
- Reinstall or update your app. One of your best shots at maintaining the health of your VPN is by keeping the software up to date. In case you are experiencing connection issues, you may update or reinstall the application. Often, this solution is the home runner. Also, remember that having too many VPNs on your device will cause them to interfere with each other and crash.
- Contact customer support. If you tried all or some of the tips but see no changes, it might be wise to turn to specialists. Our recommended VPN providers have 24/7 customer support and are ready to lend a helping hand.
However, such issues occur rarely, if ever, with our top-rated services. In-an-out testing has revealed that these VPNs are the best option to watch NASCAR online.
Grab NordVPN to watch NASCAR today
How to watch NASCAR for free online?
We understand the appeal of watching NASCAR for free online. Free VPNs are typically a counter-productive practice that wastes your time and effort. Free VPNs are typically faulty products that underperform in connectivity and security areas:
- Security risks. Many free VPNs are known to sell user data to third parties or include malware in their software, putting your privacy and security at risk.
- Inability to stream. Free options often have low bandwidth, causing slow and unreliable connections, making streaming or downloading a frustrating task.
- Geo-blocking issues. Unlike premium providers, free VPNs are not meeting encryption standards in the industry. IP and DNS leaks are a standard occurrence, halting access to geographically-restricted content.
- Limited server coverage. It’s no news that free providers often have limited server locations, making it difficult to access content from different countries.
Premium VPNs, on the other hand, shine where free software flops. If you’re resolute on watching NASCAR for free, your safest bet is free VPN trials. Although for a limited time, risk-free trials provide complete security and top performance, unlike free VPN software.
We advise testing premium VPNs with 7-day free trials to utilize their full capabilities. Once one trial ends, you can switch to a different provider or use a 30-day money-back guarantee for extended free time.
2023 NASCAR Cup Series Schedule
The NASCAR Cup Series is the top-tier motorsports competition in the United States. It showcases some of the finest drivers in the world, making it a must-see for all racing enthusiasts. In 2023, Nascar races start on February 5th and end on November 5.
This season will feature teams like Hendrick Motorsports, Team Penske, and 23XI Racing. The teams will pit against each other for the title of NASCAR champion. 36 races await NASCAR enthusiasts, and here are the major race dates to anticipate this season.
|Daytona 500||Daytona International Speedway||Feb 18-20, 2023|
|Pennzoil 400||Las Vegas Motor Speedway||Mar 4-6, 2023|
|Ruoff Mortgage 500||Phoenix Raceway||Mar 11-13, 2023|
|Food City Dirt||Bristol Motor Speedway||Apr 8-10, 2023|
|Blue-Emu 400||Martinsville Speedway||Apr 15-17, 2023|
|GEICO 500||Talladega Superspeedway||Apr 22-24, 2023|
|Advent Health 400||Kansas Speedway||May 6-8, 2023|
|Coca-Cola 600||Charlotte Motor Speedway||May 27-29, 2023|
|WWTR at Gateway||World Wide Technology Raceway||Jun 3-5, 2023|
|Ally 400||Nashville Superspeedway||Jun 24-26, 2023|
|Coke Zero Sugar 400||Daytona International Speedway||Aug 25-27, 2023|
|Cook Out Southern 500||Darlington Raceway||Sep 2-4, 2023|
|Hollywood Casino 400||Kansas Speedway||Sep 9-11, 2023|
|Bass Pro Shops Night Race||Bristol Motor Speedway||Sep 15-17, 2023|
|YellaWood 500||Talladega Superspeedway||Sep 30-Oct 2, 2023|
|Bank of America Roval 400||Charlotte Motor Speedway||Oct 7-9, 2023|
|South Point 400||Las Vegas Motor Speedway||Oct 14-16, 2023|
|Xfinity 500||Martinsville Speedway||Oct 28-30, 2023|
|NASCAR Cup Series Championship||Phoenix Raceway||Nov 4-6, 2023|
Geographical and license restrictions may appear frustrating for NASCAR die-hard fans who live in geo-locked locations. We have walked through the in-and-outs of using VPNs to bypass these restrictions. As for the best VPN option to watch NASCAR online, the leading selection in the market is NordVPN.
The bottom line is that the solution is at hand for a fairly small price considering how it pays off in the long run. A VPN is a powerful tool that can solve most streaming issues and, in addition, provide security for daily online activities.
Which team do you think is going to win the NASCAR Cup series? Let us know by leaving a comment!
You may also like to read:
How to watch TSN in the USA
How to watch MLB World series
Watch Fox Sports anywhere
Stream Modern Family online
Watch The Bachelor online without cable
Stream The Last of Us online
Can I watch NASCAR online for free?
The short answer is no. You can take advantage of FuboTV’s 7-day free trial to watch NASCAR for free. However, if you’re not located in the US, your best shot is getting a top VPN like NordVPN.
How can I watch NASCAR in the UK?
You can stream NASCAR in the UK on Peacock TV. To overcome geographical restrictions, you can use a VPN with industry-leading encryption like NordVPN. Connect to any UK server and navigate to a streaming platform like Peacock TV.
Where can I watch NASCAR online?
So long as you have a capable VPN, you can stream NASCAR races on any US streaming platforms. In the US, you can watch NASCAR on Fox Sports, FuboTV, Sling TV, and Hulu + Live TV, among others. Peacock is also an option if you want to watch from the UK.
How to watch NASCAR today?
You can watch NASCAR online today by getting a FuboTV free trial. If you’re not in the US, grab NordVPN free trial or paid plan (you can make use of a 30-day money guarantee) to stream NASCAR from anywhere.
Does Amazon Prime have NASCAR?
Live streaming NASCAR on Amazon Prime is not available. However, if you want to, you can watch NASCAR races online of the previous seasons on Amazon Prime.