For cord-cutters who want to get rid of cable television, fuboTV is a great option. It offers a variety of content, including TV shows, movies, and sports programs. However, the platform is only available in the US, Canada, and Spain due to licensing and copyright laws. Thus, you can’t watch fuboTV outside the US. Or can you?
The only tool capable of hiding your IP address and changing your location on smart devices is the best fubo VPN. Additionally, it can boost your security and privacy while browsing the web. Not to mention, a top-tier VPN for fuboTV can unblock other streaming platforms, like Hulu + live TV, Netflix, YouTube TV, and many more.
How to watch fuboTV from anywhere
- Get the ultimate VPN for fuboTV. We recommend NordVPN, now 68% off!
- Setup the software and complete the sign-in process
- Join a fuboTV-friendly server in the US, Canada, or Spain
- Get the fuboTV application and sign up or get a free trial
- Kick back and enjoy hours of movies, shows, and sports matches!
Want to know why you need a VPN to watch fuboTV? Scroll down to find out!
Best VPN for fuboTV: shortlist
- The best VPN for fuboTV9.6
- FuboTV VPN with loads of servers in US9.5
- Sublime VPN to stream fuboTV9.1
- Free fuboTV VPN8.9
- FuboTV VPN with free dedicated IP8.4
Why do you need a VPN to watch fubo TV?
Not all of us are lucky enough to live in a country where fuboTV is available. The platform is only available in 3 locations: the US, Canada, and Spain. Thus, if you want to watch fuboTV in the UK or elsewhere, you’ll need a VPN to change your location. That way, you can bypass geo-restrictions and get more content than you dreamed of.
Additionally, the most secure VPN can boost your safety online. There are loads of dangers lurking around every corner of the digital world. Thankfully, a virtual private network can encrypt your data and protect you against malware, trackers, malicious ads, and hacking attempts.
Moreover, there’s always someone invading your privacy: the government, your ISP (Internet Service Provider), snoopers, or even an ill-chosen VPN provider. Therefore, to stay absolutely anonymous online, you’ll need a solid no-logs VPN.
The best VPNs to watch fubo TV online: overview
Not every VPN can bypass fuboTV’s geo-restrictions. Thus, we’ve selected the best services that can easily circumvent even the strictest firewalls. Additionally, top-tier speeds and servers in fuboTV-friendly countries played a huge role when picking the best providers.
Moreover, we made sure that the top fuboTV VPNs are compatible with all major devices and OS. Not to mention, all listed virtual private networks won’t compromise your online safety and privacy.
1. NordVPN – the top VPN for fuboTV
24/7 live chat, Email
- Insanely fast
- SmartPlay feature
- Dedicated IP option
- No router applet
If you’re looking for the best fuboTV VPN, look no further than NordVPN. It offers top-tier security and privacy features. In addition, it’s the fastest VPN on the market, thanks to the proprietary NordLynx tunneling protocol.
Moreover, the provider covers 59+ countries with 5500+ servers, and 1970+ are in the US alone. Also, apart from unblocking fuboTV, you’ll have access to extensive libraries on Netflix, Disney+, and Hulu + Live TV. Plus, NordVPN has user-friendly apps for all major devices, like Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, Kodi, and many more.
Additionally, if you have devices that don’t support VPNs, you can use the SmartPlay feature to solve that. Otherwise, you can set up NordVPN on your router and protect your whole network. Lastly, you can stream fuboTV with NordVPN on 6 devices simultaneously.
For a deeper investigation of NordVPN, read our NordVPN review.
2. Surfshark VPN – multi-device VPN for fuboTV
24/7 live chat, FAQ
- Infinite connections
- Excellent for bypassing geo-blocks
- SmartDNS feature
- Unaudited no-logs policy
If you’re looking for a perfect virtual private network for streaming, Surfshark is an excellent fuboTV VPN. The provider has apps for all major devices. Additionally, you can use the service on as many devices as you want due to infinite connections.
Furthermore, it can easily bypass geo-curbs and unlock other streaming platforms, like YouTube TV, Hulu + Live TV, or BBC iPlayer. Plus, you’ll get 4K-ready speeds, thanks to the trusty WireGuard tunneling protocol. Additionally, Surfshark has 3200+ servers in 95+ countries, with many pieces of hardware in the US, Canada, and Spain.
You can easily configure Surfshark on your networking device or take advantage of the SmartDNS technology. That way, you enjoy fuboTV on smart TVs, streaming devices, and consoles. Meanwhile, the Camouflage Mode will help you bypass VPN restrictions in countries under heavy censorship, like China, UAE, or Russia.
Catch a Surfshark coupon and get a subscription for $2.21/month. Moreover, a month-long cash-return warranty will protect your plan. But if you don’t like instant commitments, try Surfshark’s 7-day free trial. 83%
For a deeper investigation of Surfshark VPN, read our Surfshark VPN review.
3. PrivateVPN – user-friendly VPN for fuboTV
24/7 live chat
- 4K-ready speeds
- Very cheap
- Free dedicated IP servers
- Lacks WireGuard
If you’re planning on getting fuboTV for sports content, pair it with PrivateVPN. That’s because it’s one of the best sports streaming VPNs. PrivateVPN offers great speeds and excellent coverage with 200+ servers in 63+ countries.
Moreover, the provider offers free dedicated IP servers, which will help you bypass geo-restrictions easier and avoid endless CAPCHAs. Also, you’ll have access to Crunchyroll, DAZN, Netflix, and many other streaming platforms. Furthermore, you can enjoy confidentiality and security on 10 devices simultaneously.
Additionally, PrivateVPN offers easy-to-use apps for all major devices. Otherwise, you can set up the VPN on your router and protect your whole network. More so, you can utilize Stealth VPN in countries where internet freedoms and virtual private network usage are limited.
Enjoy fuboTV with PrivateVPN’s 7-day free trial. Alternatively, grab a discount coupon and get a subscription for $2.00/month. Additionally, a 30-day money-back guarantee will protect your plan.85%
For a deeper investigation of PrivateVPN, read our PrivateVPN review.
4. Atlas VPN – fuboTV VPN with a free version
Email, tickets, FAQ
- Streaming-optimized servers
- Limitless connections
- Offers loads of features
- No router configuration
Atlas VPN is one of the best choices for fuboTV. It offers an amazing free version and loads of nifty premium features. Plus, it’s one of the cheapest VPNs on the market.
What’s more, Atlas VPN has 750+ pieces of hardware in 37+ countries, with many servers being in the US. Also, you’ll get 4K-ready speeds, thanks to streaming-optimized servers and the WireGuard tunneling protocol. And apart from fuboTV, you’ll unlock geo-blocked content on Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, or Hulu.
Furthermore, Atlas VPN has apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices. Also, infinite connections let you use this service on as many gadgets as you want. Meanwhile, Tracker Blocker will protect you against malicious ads, malware, trackers, and viruses.
You can try the freemium version, but we suggest grabbing an Atlas VPN coupon and a subscription for $1.83/month. Moreover, if something goes awry, you can take advantage of the 30-day money-back guarantee.
For a deeper investigation of Atlas VPN, read our Atlas VPN review.
5. PureVPN – well-rounded fuboTV VPN
24/7 live chat
- Great device compatibility
- Excellent global coverage
- Great at bypassing geo-restrictions
- iOS version lacks features
If you want to trick fuboTV’s location easily, pick PureVPN. It’s one of the best dedicated IP VPNs, which lets you bypass geo-restrictions quicker.
Additionally, the provider has an amazing server fleet with 6500+ pieces of hardware in 70+ countries. Moreover, it won’t slow you down, thanks to the WireGuard tunneling protocol. Naturally, you’ll have access to other streaming services, such as Netflix, Crunchyroll, or Disney+.
PureVPN offers 10 simultaneous connections. But if that’s not enough, you can set up the VPN on your router. Plus, it has dedicated apps for Android TV, Kodi, Windows, Mac, and many other devices. Also, suppose you want to protect your browser’s traffic only. In that case, you can utilize PureVPN’s extension for Chrome, Brave, Edge, or Firefox.
Grab a PureVPN coupon while you can and get a plan for as little as $1.99/month. Plus, you can take advantage of the 31-day money-back guarantee.
For a deeper investigation of PureVPN, read our PureVPN review.
How we selected the best VPNs for fuboTV
Picking the best VPN for fuboTV is no easy feat. Not all services can bypass strict geo-restrictions or offer the right features. Therefore, we’ve tried and tested multiple VPNs to pick the ones that actually work with fuboTV. And we used this list of essential criteria to do that:
- Geo-unblocking capabilities. If it can’t circumvent fubo’s restrictions, don’t even bother. Beside unblocking this platform, a VPN should give you access to other streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, or Disney+.
- Excellent connectivity. To avoid endless loading screens, choose a provider with the WireGuard or NordLynx tunneling protocols. Additionally, before you pick a VPN, check how well it performs in our speed comparison section.
- Servers in fubo-friendly countries. Before subscribing, check if your fuboTV VPN has servers in the US, Canada, or Spain. For other activities and better speeds, make sure that there are servers not too far from you.
- Compatibility. There’s no point in getting service if it only works on a certain OS. Moreover, you’ll need a multi-device VPN if you’re planning on enjoying fuboTV on smart TVs, phones, or laptops.
- Guaranteed security & privacy. A VPN should at least offer the security essentials: IP leak protection, a powerful kill switch, and AES-256 encryption. Plus, it should be based in a confidentiality-respecting jurisdiction, where collecting logs is not mandatory.
- Affordability. Do you know how much a reliable VPN costs? You don’t have to overpay, as you can find a high-end service for less than $4.00/month.
Where is fuboTV available?
FuboTV is currently available in 3 countries only: Spain, Canada, and the USA. Even then, the platform offers different channel lineups, and some content might not be available. For that, we can thank various copyright laws and licensing agreements.
Nevertheless, you can bypass senseless geo-blocks and watch fuboTV in the UK or elsewhere with a virtual private network. You’ll even have the opportunity to stream your favorite shows and movies while traveling outside the US. And if you’re looking for the best fuboTV VPN, look no further than NordVPN.
Streaming services to watch fubo TV online
FuboTV offers loads of movies, films, and sports matches to enjoy. The subscription prices start from $69.99/month. Additionally, it has a unique channel lineup, so finding a streaming platform that offers identical content will be hard. However, you can find other services that offer something similar to fubo TV.
For example, you can try YouTube TV with a VPN. The subscription prices start at $54.99/month, and you’ll get 85+ channels to choose from. Additionally, you’ll get access to exclusive content on YouTube. Plus, unlike fuboTV, YouTube TV offers channels like:
- NBA TV
- All ESPN networks
- Cartoon Network
Another option is Hulu + Live TV. It costs the same as fuboTV ($69.99/month) and has 80+ channels. More so, you’ll have access to Hulu-exclusive movies, shows, and documentaries. Not to mention, Hulu + live TV offers some channels that fuboTV lacks:
- All ESPN networks
FuboTV is a well-rounded streaming service that offers plenty of content. Additionally, it’s perfect for sports fans who like to keep a finger on a pulse. However, its steep price might be intimidating. Nevertheless, it’s a great alternative to cable TV.
How to watch fuboTV on different devices
You know what’s great about fuboTV? It has apps for loads of different devices. From smart TVs to phones, you can enjoy the platform from the comfort of your couch or on the go. However, as we mentioned before, accessing fuboTV outside the US is impossible. Unless you have a fubo VPN!
However, the virtual private network setup will depend on the device type and OS. But to save you some time, we’ve created easy-to-follow guides for the most popular fuboTV devices.
Stream fuboTV on PC
Whether you’re using Windows or Mac, you can easily change your IP address and location with a VPN. Therefore, if you want to watch fuboTV in the UK or elsewhere, you have to:
- Subscribe to the finest PC VPN. We recommend NordVPN, currently with a humongous discount!
- Install the VPN and sign in
- Join a server in a fuboTV-friendly country
- Go to fuboTV and create an account if you don’t have one
- Binge as much content as you want!
Stream fuboTV on phone
Changing your location on an Android or iPhone device might be a bit trickier. Apart from tracking your IP, most apps use GPS tracking to determine your actual location. Therefore, you’ll need a powerful VPN with built-in GPS-spoofing technology. So, if you want to watch fuboTV on the go on your phone, follow the instructions:
- Get a VPN that can trick fuboTV location. We suggest Surfshark VPN, now with a massive discount!
- Get the VPN app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Launch the app and pick a server in the US, Canada, or Spain
- Get the fuboTV application and sign in
- Enjoy your favorite show and movies on your phone!
Stream fuboTV on Smart TV
Sadly, most smart TVs don’t support VPNs natively, making it harder to stream fuboTV outside the US. Nevertheless, you can set up a VPN on your router and bypass geographical limitations. Additionally, you’ll make your home network a lot safer. Thus, to do that, you have to:
- Pick a user-friendly router VPN. Your best bet is to grab NordVPN!
- Manually configure your router with a US VPN connection. You’ll find extensive guides on your provider’s website
- Connect your smart TV to your Wi-Fi
- Get the fuboTV application and sign in
- Watch your favorite programs on the big screen!
Stream fuboTV on Kodi
With the best Kodi VPN, you’ll be able to enjoy fuboTV in no time. Plus, you’ll have access to heaps of content on other streaming platforms. Not to mention, you’ll be a lot safer with a virtual private network. Hence, to watch fuboTV on Kodi, you have to:
- Download a robust Kodi VPN. Our frontrunner is NordVPN, now 68% off!
- Install the client on the device of your choice
- Connect to a server in Spain, Canada, or the US
- Get the fuboTV addon and enjoy movies, shows, and sports events!
Stream fuboTV on Roku
Unfortunately, Roku devices do not support VPN software natively. However, you can still enjoy fuboTV outside the US. You’ll need a reliable Roku VPN and a bit of patience setting it up on your router. To do so, you have to:
- Download a reliable Roku VPN. Our #1 pick is NordVPN, currently with a 68% discount!
- Set up a VPN on your router according to the instructions
- Join a server in a country where fuboTV is available
- Get a fuboTV application and enjoy endless content!
Stream fuboTV on Apple TV
Apple has imposed restrictions on developing VPN software for Apple TV. Nonetheless, there’s a workaround. You’ll need an Apple TV VPN that you can set up on your networking device. So, if you want to watch fuboTV in the UK or elsewhere, follow the instructions:
- Choose a VPN that can be configured with a router. Our favorite choice is NordVPN
- Configure the router with a VPN connection according to your provider’s guide
- Choose a server in a fuboTV supporting country, such as the US
- Connect the Apple TV to the router network
- Set up fuboTV and get ready for heaps of content!
Stream fuboTV on Chromecast
Setting up a VPN on Chromecast is a piece of cake, and you’ll be able to enjoy fuboTV in no time. All you have to do is to follow the instructions below:
- Choose a VPN that is compatible with your router. We suggest NordVPN, now with a great discount!
- Sign up for your VPN and go to the setup guide
- Follow the instructions to set up the VPN on your router
- Pick a server in a fubo-friendly country, such as Canada
- Download fuboTV and stream movies, shows, and sports matches!
fubo TV not working with a VPN: solutions
You got a VPN, tried to change your location, and, yet, you can’t get fuboTV to work. Moreover, you might run into other problems, such as fubo detecting that you are using a VPN, slow connectivity, or the inability to log in.
There are many things that can cause these issues. Luckily, most can be solved easily. To do that, you can try these simple steps:
- Check for IP leaks. If you’re using a shoddy VPN, chances are it actually exposes your internet protocol address and shows your real location. Therefore, make sure that your IP leak protection is working. Additionally, check out if the kill switch is on.
- Delete your cookies and cache. Both contain your location information, so fuboTV can track you and pinpoint your location. Thus, delete them or use a different browser with incognito mode.
- Try a different server. Sometimes VPN hardware might be under maintenance, or it’s already blocked by fuboTV. Therefore, try a different server in the region of your choice.
Update your VPN. To prevent security risks, many top-tier providers regularly renew their software. Don’t forget to keep your VPN up to date. Otherwise, it won’t work properly.
- Get in touch with customer support. If you can’t do it yourself, get tech geniuses to help you. A good provider should offer a 24/7 live chat option.
If nothing worked, maybe it’s a good idea to change your provider? If you want everything to work smoothly, we suggest NordVPN. It’s fast, reliable, and can deal with the toughest firewalls.
How to watch fuboTV for free?
If you don’t want to pay a pretty penny for a fuboTV subscription, you can take advantage of the 7-day free trial. Apart from that, you’ll need a subscription (at least $69.99/month) to stream content on fuboTV.
On top of that, if you live outside the US, you’ll need a VPN to bypass restrictions. A free virtual private network might seem tempting, but don’t get fooled. In most cases, they can’t circumvent geo-blocks and offer ridiculous data caps. Furthermore, some providers collect your data for profit or inject malware into your device.
However, there’s still a way to get a free VPN for fuboTV. You can pick:
- VPN with a free trial. The best option to watch fuboTV for free. You’ll get a plethora of servers, top-tier speeds, and no bandwidth limitations. Most providers offer 7-day free trials. Plus, you can take advantage of the 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Freemium VPN. While they are less functional than their paid counterparts, at least these providers won’t compromise your online safety. However, be sure to check if a freemium VPN of your choice can bypass geo-blocks.
What to watch on fubo TV?
You got a VPN, created a fuboTV account, but can’t decide what to watch first? Fubo offers loads of sporting events, movies, and binge-worthy TV shows. So, to make your life easier, here’s the most popular content on fuboTV:
|Channel||Things to see|
|AMC||The Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, Killing Eve|
|ESPN||NBA matches, Australian Open, NFL championships, Laver Cup|
|Nickelodeon||SpongeBob SquarePants, iCarly, Sam & Cat|
|Paramount Network||South Park, RuPaul’s Drag Race, Star Trek: The Next Generation|
|TLC||1000lb Sisters, Dr Pimple Popper, Say Yes to the Dress|
|MTV||Catfish, MTV VMAs, Teen Mom|
|Fox Sports||UFC, MLB, Premier League|
The 2022 Laver Cup should be especially exciting to tennis fans worldwide. The event will feature many well-renowned athletes like Novak Djokovic, Casper Ruud, and Taylor Fritz. Tune into ESPN on September 23rd – 25th to catch the exciting matches.
For more channels, TV shows, and movies, check out the official fuboTV website.
FuboTV is an excellent, sports-centered streaming platform that offers loads of amazing content. Nevertheless, not everyone can access it, as it is only available in the USA, Canada, and Spain. Thankfully, you can bypass geo-restrictions and enjoy endless movies, shows, and matches with the best VPN for fuboTV.
And we nominate NordVPN as the best service to circumvent fuboTV’s firewalls. Moreover, it’s extremely fast and has loads of servers in countries where fubo is available. Not to mention, it will boost your privacy and security online.
Have you tried changing your fuboTV location with a VPN? Which one did you use? Let us know in the comments!
You may also like to read:
How to watch Sky Sports in the USA
Best browsers with VPN
Top most secure web browsers
Are VPNs legal in my country?
How to hide your IP address
Best VPN for online gambling and sports betting
Can you watch fubo TV outside the US?
Yes, with a bit of tweaking, you can watch fuboTV outside the US. You’ll need to hide your actual IP address and change your location to America, Canada, or Spain. The best tool for the job is a VPN. And the best one out there is NordVPN.
Does fuboTV work with a VPN?
Yes, contrary to the fubo announcements and some Reddit threads, fuboTV works perfectly with a VPN. All you need to do is to pick the right provider with loads of servers in countries where the platform is available. If you do face some difficulties, be sure to check our fuboTV VPN troubleshooting section.
Where is fuboTV available?
Officially, fuboTV is only available in the USA, Spain, and Canada in 2022. However, using a VPN allows you to enjoy the platform globally without any problems. We highly recommend checking out NordVPN as it’s the top fubo TV VPN.
Can fuboTV block VPNs?
Yes, fuboTV can block VPNs if they are not fit for the job. The platform can trace your cookies or get your actual IP address. Although, it shouldn’t be a problem with one of the Top 5 VPNs for fuboTV.
How much does fuboTV cost?
FuboTV prices vary depending on the plan you choose. The cheapest subscription is $69.99/month which offers 120+ live channels. You can also choose the Elite package with 180+ channels for $79.99.month. Lastly, the Ultimate plan is $99.99/month and gives you over 200+ channels. Plus, there is a 7-day free trial that you can use.