Anime fans worldwide are disappointed to learn that the popular Naruto Shippuden series is unavailable in many countries. Thankfully, that’s hardly a problem when you have a VPN (Virtual Private Network). This software redirects your web connection through remote servers, making it appear you’re connecting from elsewhere. Just like genjutsu because this method tricks others and masks your true identity.
You’re in luck if you fall into the categories of “anime fan” and “Netflix subscriber.” Simply add “VPN customer” to the mix, and you’ll be able to watch Naruto Shippuden on Netflix without restrictions. Read on to learn which services and country locations are needed to watch Naruto become Hokage!
How to watch Naruto Shippuden on Netflix from anywhere
Patience isn’t your strong suit? Here are the VPNs you need to watch Naruto Shippuden on Netflix no matter where you are!
Best VPNs to watch Naruto Shippuden on Netflix
- The best VPN for watching Naruto Shippuden anywhere9.6
- VPN for Netflix with unlimited connections9.3
- Cheapest VPN capable of unlocking Naruto Shippuden9.0
Why do you need a VPN to stream Naruto Shippuden?
Geographical restrictions are the bane of streaming fans across the globe. They limit the availability of TV shows, movies, and other coveted pieces of content. Even the most popular services like Netflix aren’t immune to this issue. Thankfully, a VPN for Netflix is an easy and convenient way to fix this issue.
These blockades are especially apparent when trying to watch foreign-made shows, for example, anime. Naruto Shippuden is no exception and is only available in a handful of regional Netflix libraries. Worst of all, most countries don’t even get access to all 21 seasons of the show. Not to mention the issues with audio and subtitle availability.
Luckily for you, we scoured the depths of Netflix to find out which regions work best for watching Naruto Shippuden anywhere. Canada is the place to be for accessing the English dub, while Switzerland unlocks the entire 21-season catalog. However, it lacks English subs or dubs.
An alternative course of action would be using a VPN for Crunchyroll to unlock the all-in-one anime platform anywhere. But if you want to make the most of your Netflix experience, connect to one of these regions where Naruto Shippuden is available.
Top 3 VPNs for streaming Naruto Shippuden
VPNs are similar to ninjas because they need to be swift and sneaky to gain access to hidden loot. In our case, that treasure is geo-blocked anime.
The fastest available VPNs use modern and efficient tunneling protocols to achieve industry-leading speeds. WireGuard is the most widely-used technology in this category, but other methods can provide similar results. After all, connectivity is vital for watching movies and TV shows in UHD (4K) without buffering issues.
Furthermore, changing your Netflix region requires excellent DNS leak protection, a VPN kill switch, and a wide-reaching server network. Otherwise, your true location will be exposed, and you’ll be unable to stream Naruto Shippuden.
Virtual private networks have other worthwhile benefits, but these are the essentials for Netflix. Read more about our recommended providers and pick the most appealing one.
1. NordVPN – the #1 VPN for unblocking Naruto Shippuden on Netflix
24/7 live chat, Email
- Industry-leading connectivity with NordLynx
- Independently-audited no-logs policy
- Works perfectly with many streaming services
- Only six simultaneous connections
NordVPN is the Hokage of VPNs for watching Naruto Shippuden on Netflix. It’s equipped with mind-blowing connection speeds, loads of worldwide servers, and excellent device compatibility. Don’t believe me? Grab the NordVPN 7-day trial and see for yourself!
The massive NordVPN fleet consists of 5500+ servers across 59+ countries. Standard servers are recommended if you want to maximize connection speeds and utilize the proprietary NordLynx tunneling protocol. On the other hand, specialty servers (Onion over VPN, P2P, obfuscated) are needed for improved security and privacy.
Besides Netflix, you can use NordVPN to unblock platforms like Hulu, Crunchyroll, and other anime-filled services. Best of all, the unique SmartPlay combines the power of encryption and Smart DNS to unblock video content even on devices without VPN support. Plus, keep in mind that one NordVPN account permits connecting 6 devices simultaneously.
Find the best NordVPN deal for your wallet, or immediately subscribe for as little as $3.09/month. And don’t forget that refunds are always an option, thanks to the 30-day money-back guarantee.
For a deeper investigation of NordVPN, read our NordVPN review.
2. Surfshark VPN – streaming VPN with the widest country selection
24/7 live chat, FAQ
- Limitless device connections
- Swift connectivity with WireGuard
- Loads of features for different scenarios
- Some features cost extra
Want one VPN for your entire ninja village to watch Naruto Shippuden? Surfshark is ideal with its support for unlimited connections with one account. Shockingly, it performs exceptionally well in other VPN-related areas. You can confirm that using the 7-day free Surfshark VPN trial.
For starters, Surfshark VPN operates a network of 3200+ servers in 95+ countries. The entire fleet runs on RAM-only technology to ensure no data is stored unnecessarily on hard drives. Additionally, you can alternate between WireGuard and IKEv2 tunneling protocols to find the ideal connection setup for your system.
If you ever get tired of Netflix and decide to browse the web for fun, the CleanWeb feature will remove ads and other annoying obstacles. Furthermore, NoBorders mode can annihilate network restrictions faster than you can say “Believe it.” Lastly, rare security features among competing VPN providers are unlocked when adding Surfshark One to your cart.
Use a Surfshark coupon to enjoy crazy-low $2.21/month subscription prices. No need to worry about buyer’s remorse because the 30-day money-back warranty has you covered.
For a deeper investigation of Surfshark VPN, read our Surfshark VPN review.
3. PrivateVPN – most affordable VPN for streaming Naruto Shippuden
24/7 live chat
- 10 simultaneous connections
- Excellent price-to-performance ratio
- Good for streaming and torrenting
- Lacks WireGuard
Need a budget-friendly way of Watching Naruto Shippuden on Netflix? PrivateVPN is the way to go! It offers some of the cheapest subscription plans yet doesn’t disappoint in terms of performance. You can try to dispute this after utilizing the 7-day free trial.
Some might be surprised that PrivateVPN makes do with a tiny network of 200+ servers in 63+ countries. Additionally, the age-old OpenVPN tunneling protocol that the service uses isn’t as efficient as WireGuard, the new kid in town. However, the inclusion of HQN (High Quality Network) gives PrivateVPN the much-needed edge over the competition.
PrivateVPN isn’t some one-trick pony that only works with Netflix. It’s also a great option to unlock Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, and Disney Plus. And if you’re a fan of torrenting, port forwarding will ensure optimal connections when downloading files with an abysmal number of seeders.
Unlock exotic anime with minimal damage to your budget and sign up for a measly $2.00/month using a PrivateVPN discount code. If you’re unsatisfied with the results, the 30-day money-back guarantee exit route is available.
For a deeper investigation of PrivateVPN, read our PrivateVPN review.
How we tested these VPNs
As you can imagine, we tested many different VPNs to see which are the most reliable at unblocking Naruto Shippuden on Netflix. Not only that, it was vital for the VPN to maintain fast connectivity and zero buffering issues while streaming in UHD.
We consulted our online VPN speed test and manual measurements via speedtest.net to pick the most suitable services for this task. Naturally, we couldn’t overlook other benefits, such as device compatibility and ease of setup. Plus, we avoided overly-expensive options and preferred affordability.
After much consideration and testing, we picked NordVPN as the most effective VPN for unblocking Naruto Shippuden. Surfshark VPN is a close second, while PrivateVPN is the best budget-friendly option.
How to watch Naruto Shippuden on Netflix on different devices
Ninjas need to be proficient with numerous tools of their trade. In the realm of VPNs, these are the various internet-connected devices used for watching Netflix. We have a fair number of guides available if you haven’t gone through your training montage on how to watch Naruto on different devices.
- How to watch Naruto Shippuden with a VPN on PC
- How to watch Naruto Shippuden with a VPN on mobile
- How to watch Naruto Shippuden with a VPN on Amazon Fire TV Stick
- How to watch Naruto Shippuden with a VPN on Roku
- How to watch Naruto Shippuden with a VPN on Smart TVs
Can’t find your home theater setup here? Setting up a router with a VPN works with any device. Alternatively, contact your VPN provider’s customer service agents and ask for content-viewing tips on various gadgets.
How to watch Naruto Shippuden on Windows or Mac
- Choose a PC-friendly VPN service. The best option for computer enthusiasts is NordVPN
- Download the software for your operating system
- Connect to a country where Naruto Shippuden is available (Canada, Switzerland, etc.)
- Revel in the misadventures of Naruto!
How to watch Naruto Shippuden on Android or iOS
- Sign up for a VPN with apps for your mobile device. NordVPN is compatible with both Android and iOS
- Find the application on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Download the app, log in, and connect to a suitable server
- Open Netflix and tune into Naruto Shippuden on the go!
How to watch Naruto Shippuden on Amazon FireOS devices
- Purchase a VPN with Amazon Fire TV support. I recommend none other than NordVPN
- Open the Amazon app store on your device and search for your VPN app
- Install the application and connect to Canada or another region with Naruto Shippuden
- Watch your favorite anime on Fire TV!
How to watch Naruto Shippuden on Roku
- Acquire a router-compatible VPN. My household is protected with NordVPN
- Install the VPN firmware on your home router. Check online for specific guides for your model
- Pick Canada, Switzerland, or any other country with access to Naruto Shippuden on Netflix
- Restart your Roku device and check if the IP address changed
- Open Netflix and start binging Naruto Shippuden!
How to watch Naruto Shippuden on smart TVs
- Pick a streaming VPN with router firmware available. Can’t go wrong with NordVPN, the #1 option
- Install the VPN on your home router and set Canada or another country with Naruto Shippuden as the location
- Connect your smart TV to the reconfigured router network
- Start the Netflix app and see if Naruto becomes Hokage!
How to watch Naruto Shippuden online from anywhere
You need to learn which Netflix regions have Naruto Shippuden available before you can unblock the series. We found the best regions with access to the anime series in question.
However, keep in mind that regional restrictions have a nasty habit of changing, so don’t be alarmed if Naruto Shippuden is no longer available where it should be.
|Netflix country||Available seasons||Subtitles||Audio|
|Hong Kong||9||English, Chinese||Japanese, Mandarin|
|Switzerland||21||German, French||Japanese, German|
|Brazil||5||Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, English||Japanese, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, English|
The unfortunate reality is that it’s impossible to watch the entire Naruto Shippuden series with English subtitles or audio on Netflix. However, that might change in the future because of broadcast restriction expiration. Until then, here’s how to watch the English dub of Naruto Shippuden from the US.
How to watch Naruto Shippuden in the US with VPN
- Subscribe to a VPN optimized for Netflix. NordVPN is king in this regard
- Install the software on your preferred anime-viewing device
- Connect to servers in Canada to unlock Naruto Shippuden with English dubs
- Enjoy the adventures of Naruto anywhere!
How to watch Naruto Shippuden without a VPN
Is it possible to watch Naruto Shippuden on Netflix without a VPN? Absolutely! All you have to do is pack your bags and visit a country where the anime series is available. However, I’d still recommend using a VPN for travel to keep your data secure.
In all seriousness, though, an alternative method could involve utilizing proxies instead of virtual private networks. Unfortunately, these services are unoptimized for fast connection speeds or getting around geographical restrictions. That means you’ll have to deal with laggy streams and other frustration-causing issues.
Can’t watch Naruto Shippuden with a VPN: solution
Like Sasuke and Naruto, Netflix and VPNs don’t always see eye to eye. Luckily, there are many tricks you can employ when issues arise.
- Check for IP or DNS leaks. Your true location might be exposed even when a VPN is enabled. This is a common issue with low-quality VPNs and prevents access to geo-restricted content. Use sites like dnsleaktest.com to verify everything is in order before going to Netflix.
- Connect to another server. Online services employ IP address blocking to restrict VPN users. It’s unclear when that’s the issue, but the solution is connecting to another server. Give it a shot if you can’t find Naruto Shippuden on Netflix.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies. Browsers tend to store an ungodly amount of data (including your location) in the form of cookies. Clear it or use incognito mode whenever you wish to watch Naruto on Netflix.
- Update the VPN software. Put your best foot forward by keeping your VPN software up-to-date. Otherwise, you’ll have a hard time getting anything done with it.
If none of these tips helped, consider asking customer support for guidance. They’ll know if your VPN service even has a chance of unblocking Netflix in specific countries.
How to watch Naruto Shippuden movies in order
21 seasons and 500 episodes of Naruto Shippuden isn’t enough for you? You’re in luck because the beloved anime series has a fair number of bonus movies to enjoy!
However, watching these movies in conjunction with the series is crucial to get the most out of your Naruto-viewing experience. Otherwise, you won’t have the necessary context to understand what’s happening. That’s why we noted which series season and episode these movies should follow.
|Naruto Shippuden movie||Watch after|
|1.||Naruto Shippuden the Movie (2007)||Season 1 Episode 23|
|2.||Naruto Shippuden the Movie: Bonds (2008)||Season 3 Episode 16|
|3.||Naruto Shippuden the Movie: The Will of Fire (2009)||Season 6 Episode 8|
|4.||Naruto Shippuden the Movie: The Lost Tower (2010)||Season 8 Episode 20|
|5.||Naruto Shippuden the Movie: Blood Prison (2011)||Season 10 Episode 24|
|6.||Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie (2012)||Season 12 Episode 29|
|7.||The Last: Naruto the Movie (2014)||Season 18 Episode 18|
|8.||Boruto: Naruto the Movie (2015)||Season 20 Episode 10|
It’s worth noting that the movies are considered optional, so you can skip them if you want to watch Naruto Shippuden without filler. Unsurprisingly, a fair number of episodes are also considered filler, but that’s beyond the scope of this article.
How to watch Naruto Shippuden for free
It’s no secret that being able to watch anime for free would be heaven on earth. Unfortunately, reality comes crashing down quickly when you realize that neither good VPNs for streaming nor Netflix are free.
Luckily, most virtual private networks offer free trials, giving potential customers the chance to give them a shot without commitment. Additionally, some VPNs are completely free, although they’re not intended for unblocking geo-restricted streaming content.
Watching Naruto Shippuden for free is just like watching the anime anywhere without a VPN – it’s practically impossible.
However, it’s worth noting that a virtual private network has many practical uses, not just unblocking geo-restricted anime. Plus, it’s not nearly as expensive as a Netflix subscription. Therefore, we recommend getting a free trial VPN even if you have no intention of watching Naruto Shippuden.
Watching Naruto Shippuden on Netflix is troublesome without a VPN. For starters, the English dub version is only available in Canada. Furthermore, the country doesn’t have access to the complete series. All the episodes are available in Switzerland and a few other European countries. However, they have neither English subtitles nor audio.
Still, a VPN is worth getting simply for security and privacy benefits. Plus, you can unlock loads of other foreign shows besides anime. That is, if you’re using NordVPN, the best VPN for streaming!
Which VPN do you use to watch Naruto Shippuden and other anime on Netflix? Did it work as you’d hoped? Share your experience with the rest of us!
Is Naruto Shippuden available on Netflix?
Yes, Naruto Shippuden is available on Netflix. You can find it in Canada, France, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, Hong Kong, and a few other countries. English audio and subtitles are available in the Canadian library. You can unblock the anime using a tried and tested VPN service.
What VPN can I use to watch Naruto Shippuden on Netflix?
NordVPN is the best VPN for watching Naruto Shippuden on Netflix. It has plenty of Canadian and European servers to access the geo-restricted anime. Additionally, the proprietary NordLynx protocol guarantees flawless speeds for UHD video quality over long distances.
Which Netflix country has Naruto Shippuden?
Naruto Shippuden is available in Canada, Belgium, France, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, Hong Kong, Mexico, and Brazil. The number of available seasons, audio, and subtitles varies by country, so be sure to use a streaming VPN with all these countries to unlock the entire series.
Can I watch Naruto Shippuden on Netflix with a free VPN?
No, free VPNs aren’t capable of unblocking geo-restricted Netflix content. Additionally, you’ll be plagued by other downsides, such as data caps, speed throttling, plus a small number of servers and country options. Your best bet is to use a cheap VPN service.